Customer reviews

Disney Ravensburger Cars 3 X 49 Piece Puzzles

on 3 April 2016
My son is a massive jigsaw fan and only two and a half years old. He was finding the 3+ ones with 12/16/20/24 pieces too easy so tried him with this. All three jigsaws have 49 pieces so it takes him longer to do these and finds them a bit harder which is what I wanted. Good quality, my only issue is after they are done they do not fit in the box flat so have to be broken up before tidying away but they do not come in separate bags so have to be sorted into three piles (at least they have different patterns on the back to tell which piece is from what jigsaw) before starting unless you get your own bags which is what we ended up doing.
2 people found this helpful
on 28 March 2016
Item arrived promptly and well packaged
I brought this for my nephew for his 7th birthday.
He loved it and it wasn't too difficult/easy for him.
Good value for money
on 24 October 2017
Brilliant box of puzzles and my son loved it. Good quality and right size. Would highly recommend
on 3 February 2016
My son is over the moon about these puzzles.
It's the usual, high quality puzzle you would expect from Ravensburger. Great print quality and strong material
on 23 May 2015
The items were intact and cute. My nephew will definitely going to love them. Bonus: parcel was quickly delivered by a gorgeous man!
2 people found this helpful
on 30 May 2015
Lovely colourful puzzles, easy to do with a separate picture to follow for each one in the box
One person found this helpful
on 2 May 2013
I bought this for my little brother's birthday and the pieces are good. Each jigsaw is recognizable because each have a different design on the back. However, it is very small.
3 people found this helpful
on 13 January 2016
Bought as a gift. I have seen a pic of my friends son enjoying playing with the puzzle.
on 28 January 2018
Great jigsaw, only problem is that all 4 jigsaws come, with all the pieces mixed together. I had to sort them into individual puzzles
on 13 January 2017