Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £7.99 UK delivery
+ £6.00 UK delivery
Ravensburger Coloseum Building 3D Puzzle (216 Pieces)
|Price:||£24.98 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Latest addition to this hugely popular range of 3D
- High quality scale model of The Colosseum
- Uses unique high-quality hinged plastic pieces
- 216 pieces, measures 31.7 x 26.3 x 9.7 cm when complete
- Fantastic gift for anyone wanting a different type of puzzle
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
This impressive 3D puzzle shows Rome's Colosseum in all its glory, upon completion in around 80AD. Completing the 3D puzzle is straight-forward, thanks to the 216 high quality plastic pieces. Each piece is numbered on the reverse side, so you can either assemble the puzzle by eye, or just by following the numbers. Enjoy one of the world's most magnificent buildings in your own home!
3D Puzzle 216 pieces
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this is a great quality item kept my son busu all night and day until he got this perfect. =Published 2 months ago by andyjdc
Not worth the money took 10mins to do and brokers straight awayPublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great quality. The finished piece looks amazing and makes a good piece for a mantlePublished 4 months ago by maz g