on 8 November 2014
I wanted some good quality shoes to wear to work. Bought the brown ones in a size 5 UK from ASOS. They fit well and look good, but those are the only nice things about these shoes.

I wanted to like them so badly, but they are horrifically uncomfortable. There is no padding to support the ball of the foot, the sole is really thin and my toes get covered in blisters. I can't wear them more than one day in a row, and since I now walk 20 minutes to work just forget about wearing them there at all.

It's disappointing as these were so expensive -I've had better heeled boots from new look for £15. I now have to buy new shoes again anyway and these can sit in the back of the cupboard.

Horrible.
on 19 February 2014
Pleasantly surprised with these boots/shoes.
Very supportive around the foot and ankle, but they don't pinch and are very comfortable.
Worn with leggings or jeans, they look good, and I can walk in them, not feel as though i'm ' teetering ' along,
as in a slimmer heeled shoe/boot.
Great buy, even better, since I tracked the price fall from £65.00 down to £28.00.
on 13 February 2014
I found it hard to choose the right pair of boots from the internet but picked these because they were Ravel and the price. When they arrived they were much nicer than picture, quality is very good and therefore makes rice good value for money. All in all I am very pleased with this purchase.