on 23 September 2014
They are lovely boots unfortunately they are very small.i order a size 7 as I normaly wear but were very tight so disappointing as I used gift vouchers I got for my birthday to buy them. I would normaly send them back but as I paid over £5 postage I would have to post them back and re order them and have to more p&p so it's not worth it !!!
on 24 July 2014
They are actually more elegant than they look in the photo. I love them and have worn them throughout the winter. They go with almost anything - jeans, or skirts/dresses when worn with woolly tights. Love love love!
on 8 January 2014
Look nice but are quite uncomfortable and a bit slippery, wouldn't have bought them if I tried them on in a shop.
on 31 March 2014
I sent these back, as they were too big. A good buy for the right sized feet and the leather was good quality.