on 28 May 2017
Bought this for my daughters birthday , beautiful colours and clear but when she put it on , stitching was no existent and was held on by 1 stitch - not impressed!! Means I have to get my needle and thread out !!
on 10 May 2017
It will be a gift for a little friend, and I hope she will like it--at least I do, I'm just too old for it :)
on 8 March 2017
ok for child good price
on 30 April 2017
just the job
on 26 April 2012
This is a nice basic girls watch at a good price. The strap is velcro, so easy to put on/take off. It does seem to get dirty quickly, but it can be washed.
The strap is a little bit too big for an age 8 wrist, which is the only downside.
on 4 June 2017
Bought this for my 11 year old. She seems to really love it.
on 11 September 2011
This is a really nice watch. Modern, a lovely colour and a big hit with an 8 year old girl. The watch face is clear and it looks robust whilst still being girly. The only reason i didnt give this 5 stars was the packaging. It was literally packaged in a cellophane packet, which looked really, really cheap. I bought it as a gift and couldnt give it like that as the packaging really took away from the watch. I bought a different gift box and the watch looked great. The watch would be 5 stars if you were buying it for yourself and not a gift.
on 26 September 2011
My 10 year old daughter loved this watch and wears it to school every day. Excellent value and free delivery.
on 5 September 2011
A lovely watch, the price is really good, delivery was speedy. It keeps the time well, so my grand-daughter tells me.and her friends all love it.
on 1 November 2011
This is an excellent first watch. My Daughter is five and loves it, with the velcro strap ideal for her, even though it's still slightly too big it can be pulled just enough to be comfy. Very good delivery time and it works well.

See one answered question