on 28 February 2013
Very nice looking watch, brilliant large face easy to read the red colour is very striking ,a really nice product.
on 4 October 2012
Purchased this for my Grandson. Also purchased the same watch in blue. He really likes the red version and wears it a lot. The watch is sturdy, and easy to read. It was delivered on time, well packaged and as described by the seller. Overall a really good buy.
on 11 January 2014
Just what i needed for every day use. Easy to see and i get to use it while on poolside
on 6 December 2012
The rubber strap broke off after just two months. I don't recommend this watch for anyone as it's it's poorly made and the quality of the plastic or rubber used for the strap is low.
on 18 September 2013
I bought this watch for my 10-years-old son who leaves always everything! It looks great and works perfectly. My son takes it a lot of time under water and no problem with it!
on 10 March 2013
I bought this watch to my son, and after I received it I found its finishing unpleasant. so I returned it without trying it.