on 9 January 2018
As others have mentioned, poor quality. The price reflects the product. Cheap. Our son received one as a christmas present. The clasp broke after 10 days. We ordered another one as they were so cheap. That one never even worked for a second. It's pointless these products even existing. Destined for land fill from the moment it comes off the production line. I feel ashamed to have been a part of that process.
on 22 May 2017
Bought for my 4 year old grandson. Great watch so far. I love the way it shows 5,10,15 etc beside the numbers on the watch and "past" and "to" between 12-6 and 6-12. Great for kids to tell the time and the price is great. Lucky for me as my grandson went on to my Amazon app looked for a watch and picked this one all by himself.
on 12 January 2018
This watch I highly recommend for a boy or girl as it has raised up pieces on the strap which children have really likes about the watch
on 9 February 2018
Lovely watch brought for granson he loves it.would definitely recommend, delivery excellent service and friendly staff.
on 8 January 2018
A lovely first watch for a boy or girl who likes football. One star off because the strap is hard to fasten and unfasten.
on 28 August 2014
Do not buy this product, my son saved his own money to buy this watch, it looked ok when it came if not a little small, but after a few days it started to rust on the back of the face, when I emailed amazon they said it wasn't anything to do with them because it was sold by a 3rd party.
on 4 October 2017
I think the watch is good for value & a lovely present for any little boy.i am very pleased with the watch thank you
on 11 August 2017
Fast delivery and looks really good! My son is just learning to tell the time and it's really easy to read and he loves it
on 7 August 2017
Product says it has a 12 month guarantee yet the window to return it closes a month after buying. Watch has stopped working after a few months and I have no way of returning it or getting a refund/replacement!
on 11 July 2017
Not a very good quality product the strap is very hard and not easy for a child to wear.