on 16 July 2013
I bought this watch for my son as a first digital watch. He loves it. Great clear display and just the right number of functions. Plus the fact that its waterproof is also handy. Fast delivery = happy mom, happy son.
on 22 June 2016
I'm a 35 Year old with tiny wrists, this watch is very confusing to use! You have to simultaneously press buttons on the side of the watch to adjust the settings, I have to keep the instructions in my handbag to remember the settings (maybe it's just me). Very good quality watch and looks good.
on 2 September 2013
Bought for my son he loves it. It's sturdy, water proof, light in weight and has everything that it says it does. Very fast delivery and brilliant packaging.
on 21 August 2013
Cheap and does exactly what it says on the tin. Bought just to use as a stop watch when my son went out running.
on 6 October 2014
I bought this as a gift for my nephew, but he and his parents couldn't set the correct time. eMail correspondence with the seller and a new copy of the instructions didn't help. I got the watch back and found that the S3 (mode) button doesn't work. Unfortunately, this was after the 30 day returns window. I have been unable to arrange a warranty replacement or repair, so I am stuck with a watch that can't be used and will have to buy something else for my nephew. It cost £12.25 when I bought it so I am disappointed. Next time we'll have to check it out sooner, but I won't buy Ravel again.
on 16 June 2016
Watch is a nightmare, so close to sending it back and if it hadn't been so cheap I probably would. Instructions are completely wrong, buttons seem to work randomly. My poor 9 yr old son keeps getting sent out of class because the alarm keeps going off. Think I'll be buying an alternative.
on 31 December 2014
Bought this watch for my son who loved the look of it but the instructions that come with the watch are a farce. The time can not be set. According to the instructions you pull the pin at the side as you would on a normal watch but guess what? This watch doesn't have the side pin so it is pointless. Don't bother with this watch as it can't perform as one.
on 31 August 2015
Having previously written a favourable review, the watch has now broken after less than 4 months. The buckle has come off so my son cannot wear it anymore. Very disappointed.
on 9 March 2016
My son loves this watch. The reason I got this was it was for an eight year old and the price was reasonable for a watch for an eight year old, who despite all his best efforts may loose it.
on 4 October 2015
Nice easy watch to read but after just 6 months the strap snapped where it pins onto the watch. Strap fits quite well for a 9yro but any younger and the strap is too big.