on 30 October 2017
A simple cheap watch that serves it's purpose as a first watch for my 2 year old daughter. The velcro strap assists with ease of use and she loves it.

I wouldn't want anything more for a youngster.
on 26 April 2016
Very good value for a first watch. Keeps its time well and is comfortable (apparently). I figured I wouldn't spend a fortune on this as invariably it will be broken or lost. I'd happily replace at that price.
on 20 July 2017
Bought for a 5 year old. Looks pretty, Velcro fits her wrist. Comes in a clear plastic wrapper so you may want to buy a gift box if this is for a present.
on 1 July 2013
I bought it for my daughter and she absolutelly love the watch.The strap is very nice and she can take the watch to school :)
on 15 December 2015
Is less chunky than it looks in the picture but otherwise as stated
on 28 June 2013
I bought this for my daughter, and after just a few months the watch has stopped working. The second hand fell off, then it stopped. It no longer works, and there does not seem to be a provision to return faulty items if you have had them more than 30 days. This is a real shame, as I liked the watch.
Very disappointed
on 9 November 2015
I wasn't expecting much for such a cheap watch but I was pleasantly surprised. It's a gorgeous colour with a robust strap. The face is small yet clear. It's not a time teacher watch so it's suitable for children that can competently tell the time already. I bought the purple one too. That too is a lovely cheap watch.
on 8 April 2016
Second hand fell off within a few hours of my daughter wearing it. It is a lovely watch to look at, but doesn't function as a watch should. My daughter was careful with it, but the hand just fell off and was sloshing around in the case of the watch. Very disappointing.
on 14 July 2014
This watch is lovely and looks solid for the price. I like the strap cos it's easy for my daughter to wear as she has problems with regular straps. This is nice and she loves it.
on 17 January 2016
Nice little watch speedy delivery. Bought this for my granddaughter for her birthday later this year so not sure how it will fair? But looks very nice for the money.

See one answered question