Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 14 August 2013
Only need a tiny bit I use it with my electric toothbrush and my teeth felt really clean. Regarding the stain removal they did look better but I imagine you would need to use this more than once to see a real change. UPDATE - Very good at removing stains I have used several times and it really does shift stains
on 24 May 2014
I had a stain on my front tooth through smoking, so I purchased raspberry grit tooth paste and it was great it removed the stain from my teeth think its wonderful.
on 12 July 2015
Great stuff that keeps your teeth white and does remove stains. My teeth get brown stains from drinking strong tea and this besides the dentists is the only thing that removes them. Doesn't work 100% but is good enough for me. Quite happy with it and it tastes nice too. My teeth have been more plaque free since started using it also.
on 16 May 2016
This is great very coarse and works well. To the manufacturer please find an easier way to open this lid. Try using the same mechanism that they use on some shoe shine products, what I had to do was cut a piece of dental floss and lay that across the lid before closing it. Then when I want to use it I just pull the floss up and it opens.
on 18 April 2016
This is ok but can't say the taste is pleasant. The lid was so hard to take off as well it is one of those lids once you do manage to get it off you daren't put it back on for fear of not being able to get it off again. I wouldn't rush to buy this product again.
on 25 July 2015
Really great product! It really does remove stains from teeth and it tastes nice too. My 11 year old son began to get discolouration on his front teeth which became quite noticeable. He had it removed at the dentists but it returned sfter six months. After a couple of uses of this product, all discolouration had been removed. Now he uses it every ten days of so and it has kept his teeth lovely and white.
on 21 February 2014
Use this with a dental polishing kit it gets the staining off your teeth really well just do not over use it and avoid swallowing it.
on 1 June 2016
I am not commenting on efficiency just quantity - my fault I didn't read carefully, mentioned at bottom of listing. It is 30g, tiny. The size of a lip balm tin. I also bought the 200g mint paste from the same seller, for not much more than double the cost, whilst over six times the quantity.

If it works wonders worthy of the price I will update listing.
on 3 December 2014
The tub was a lot smaller than I expected from looking at the picture and the lid is very difficult to get off the tub if any product gets onto it. As for stain removal though it definitely does the job and I have noticed results within the first couple of uses.
on 3 November 2015
Firstly picture is VERY misleading, it's a tiny tin which is almost impossible to open. I have good teeth that I clean twice daily, I wanted an occasional "deep" clean, hence why I chose this product. Seems to be ok, more gritty than the dental hygienist so I would use sparingly and only about once a month maximum.