Raspberry Pi compatable Mains powered 7 Port USB Hub 2Amp(2000mA) with power cable for raspberry Pi
|Price:||£14.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Connect more USB devices to your Raspberry Pi with this 7-port USB 2.0 Hub. It supports up to 480 Mbps data transfer rate and is ideal for alleviating desktop clutter
- Connect USB devices such as a Harddrives, Mouse, Keyboard, Printers, Scanners and more, will not charge devices
- Support data speed:1.5/12/480Mbps, Hot-swappable plug and play connection
- This is set up to power the Raspbery Pi via the micro power cable and usb cable(please keep mind that it will feed back power via usb cable so the raspbery Pi has power to function)
- Micro usb data power cable or a micro retractable power cable(depending on availabilty)for Raspberry Pi
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
1. Connect more USB devices to your Raspberry Pi with this 7-port USB 2.0 Hub. It supports up to 480 Mbps data transfer rate and is ideal for reducing desktop clutter
2. Connect USB devices such as a Harddrives, Mouse, Keyboard, Printers, Scanners and more
3. Support data speed:1.5/12/480Mbps
4. Hot-swappable plug and play connection
5. Daisy-chain connection of up to 127 devices
1. Type: hub
3. Transfer Rate: 480Mbps
4. Standards: 2.0
5. Ports: 7 USB ports
6. Colour: Black
7. Weight: 135g/4.76oz
9.USB cable length: 62cm / 24.41in
1 x USB Hub
1 x USB Cable
1 x Vertical Stand for Hub
1 x AC Adapter 5Volts, 2Amp(2000mA)
1 x Power cable for Raspberry Pi
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I read a lot of forums and found that most issues arose from power supplies not being powerful or stable enough so I thought I would give this powered hub a go as it provides power for the Pi as well - and it has been brilliant!
Raspbmc loaded straight away, which proved that the previous problems were down to power rather than a dodgy SD card and the keyboard and mouse have kept going, so it cured that problem as well
The unit itself is very small and neat and comes with a stand, power cable, retractable usb to micro usb which powers the Pi, and a usb a to usb b cable to connect data and power to the pi. So the Pi is powered from 2 sources - the usb a to b cable, with the usb micro cable providing extra power when required.
So this little hub has solved all my problems and I have 5 spare ports for add on's as well!
Unfortunately the main problem with this product is that it does not deliver enough power for the PI. This means that the PI works but may experience troubles.
For me, it was that the PI was dropping its network connection. I had the mouse, and keyboard into the hub, the network connection was not even USB, it was straight into the PI with an RJ45 cable. I could not browse the web. It took me days to troubleshoot this, the give away was when I realised that the connection dropped when I moved the mouse (the mouse used up power, and the PI connection dropped). Eventually I bought a separate power supply and everything was fine.
This product is sold as something which is designed for the raspberry pi, but I think it falls short of expectations because the PI cannot be properly powered up with it. This is why I give it two stars. If this product is bought for other purposes than to extend the USB ports for a raspberry PI then, it is fine...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Useful bit of kit - nice price and prompt delivery too. Many thanks!Published 18 months ago by M. K. Delarue
Great piece of equipment. Be aware that the power supply is for the usb hub only; a separate power supply is required for the pi itself.
This is supposed to be pi-hut and compatable with rasberry pi but it sends five volts to the Raspberry Pi usb that will cause conflicts with the RPi five volt supplyPublished on 10 May 2014 by stanley cartwright
The retractable micro USB lead is faulty.
Besides, it struggles to power my Windows Phone during recharge.
On the whole, over priced rubbish.