- - Enter code BIGTHANKS at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Raspberry Pi NoIR v2.1 8 MP 1080p Camera Module
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 8 megapixel camera capable of taking infrared photographs of 3280 x 2464 pixels
- Capture video at 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 resolutions
- All software is supported within the latest version of Raspbian Operating System
- 8 megapixel Sony IMX219 image sensor
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Camera NOIR V2 + 1 x Blue gel
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The infra-red camera module v2 (Pi NoIR) replaced the original PiNoIR camera in April 2016. The v2 camera has a Sony IMX219 8-megapixel sensor (compared to the 5-megapixel OmniVision OV5647 sensor of the original camera). The Pi NoIR gives you everything the regular camera module offers, with one difference: it does not employ an infrared filter. (NoIR = No Infrared.) This means that pictures you take by daylight will look decidedly curious, but it gives you the ability to see in the dark with infrared lighting. The camera works with all models of Raspberry Pi 1, 2 and 3. It can be accessed through the MMAL and V4L APIs, and there are numerous third-party libraries built for it, including the Picamera Python library. The V2 cameras are also backwards compatible, should you want to swap out a Pi Camera on an existing project or use an older model of Raspberry Pi. Just make sure you're version of Raspbian is up to date. There are some changes, of course, primarily in its CCD resolution. It now boast an 8 megapixel Sony IMX219 CCD (as opposed to its predecessor's 5 megapixels), and there's a new lens in place to beam a crystal-clear image onto it. You can expect resolutions for Photos up to 3280 px by 2464 px and Video at 1080p at 30fps; 720p at 60 fps; and 640 by 480p at 90 fps, offering a bit of slow-mo fun.
Raspberry Pi NOIR Camera
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First generation or third party modules are generally a better option, especially those with removable lenses.