on 21 March 2017
No real weight loss
on 1 October 2014
Alongside a healthy diet and good exercise and training routine these are greaT! Though not a miracle pill it makes an excellent supplement!
on 5 June 2017
Don't use these there really bad for your health
on 4 November 2014
Hope they will work on me,just taking them about a week and I don't want to jump on scale yet.Fingers crossed
on 2 December 2014
Didn't make any difference for me, Please note that you only feel really awake is because there is a 100 grams of caffeine in it, it isn't magic.
on 22 October 2014
Was a bit sceptical that these would work but I am on week 2 and have lost 6lb took one capsule with water 30 mins before my breakfast felt great within a couple of days I noticed that I wasn't snacking between meals any more and that my desire for food was less I just eat my 3 meals a day and excercise twice as week fantastic product and have recommended to a few friends already !
on 8 September 2014
Loved this product!!! It's great!! Really works for me I'm a hairdresser and are always snacking between clients crisps choc, anything that was quick and easy. But these tablets seem to curb the cravings I still get a little hungry but I just eat healthy things fruit veg ext.. I lost 6lb in 3 days I haven't weighed myself again yet but I will next week and I no I can feel results plus they give me lots of energy without the crash that red bull or pro plus give u.. Give them a try I'm glad I have!
on 20 October 2014
I took 1 in the morning after I woke up and another one 30 minutes before lunch everyday until the bottle was empty and I lost around 3kg without exercise. I am certain I would loose more if I did exercise and eat more healthy but it still works nonetheless!
on 5 August 2014
Maybe this product only works for some.....I didn't expect anything from this product and I didn't get anything out of it except for lots of energy accompanied by headaches. Also I found an increase in appetite and a lot of sleeping. So if it works for you then good for you. Sure didn't work for me :(
on 13 September 2014
3 days in and 3 pounds lost combined with a healthy diet and a little exercise seems to be working wonders no problems with the tablets just a raspberry flavoured burp now and again definitely recommend!!