Raspberry Pi Zero Camera Module 5MP Webcam Support 1080p 720p Video for Raspberry Pi Zero W Also
Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated, well-priced products available to dispatch immediately.Amazon's Choice for " "
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 5MP Camera Module for Raspberry Pi Zero and Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Max video resolution: 1080p
- With 5MP OV5647 webcam sensor
- Include 1pcs Raspberry Pi camera and 1pcs 15pin FCC cable
- We provide returning service. Just feel free to buy. If you have any problem, We will accept returning immediately.
This fits your .
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Sensor type: OmniVision OV5647 Color CMOS QSXGA (5-megapixel)
Sensor size: 3.67 x 2.74 mm (1/4" format)
Pixel Count: 2592 x 1944
Pixel Size: 1.4 x 1.4 um
Lens: f=3.6 mm, f/2.9
Angle of View: 54 x 41 degrees
Field of View: 2.0 x 1.33 m at 2 m
Full-frame SLR lens equivalent: 35 mm
Fixed Focus: 1 m to infinity
Video: 1080p at 30 fps with codec H.264 (AVC)
Up to 90 fps Video at VGA
Board size: 25 x 24 mm (not including flex cable)
Raspberry Pi zero camera module× 1 pcs
15pin FCC cable × 1 pcs
Note: Raspberry pi zero board is not included.
Showing 1-8 of 12 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
9 April 2018
Plug in, enable and works. Only problem I have is that (because I'm disorganised) I hadn't put it in any kind of case, meaning that the cable snapped. I wouldn't thing this is a product related thing, only a user related thing. Would buy again no worries.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?