on 27 May 2017
I first played this with my flatmate who had a rather large collection of board games, safe to say I enjoyed it the first time I played it.
The really nasty horse racing game is very enjoyable especially with the full 6 player, ( I would recommend 4-6), It's a great laugh, especially since you can win with virtually nothing or loose with everything.
I decided to get my own copy, of which I am very glad I did as it is a nice addition to my collection.
The only bad game I had of this was where no one won any of their bets so we never reached high amounts of money, however we still had a good time as it was an amusing circumstance.

I would reccomend this game.
on 27 December 2016
Got this for a family Christmas gift and played it with the family as nothing to watch on TV. I have a 13 year old daughter and two sons 18 and 21. Not easy to entertain all together any more. After sorting out the rules which did take about a half hour and then playing out the first of six races we were hooked. It was a bit cruel on my daughter on the first couple of races as people really did not want her winning those races. She coped with a couple of tears and trip to the bathroom for a little cry!
However this game got better and better as we played through the race meeting. All rested on the last race with mum and dad competing with the big bets... won't tell you who won.
Anyway for those who have played Monopoly or even UNO then you know they can be a bit nasty at times, this is nasty at times but a great two hours of entertainment. I highly recommend it and all the family are wanting another game instead of TV or console gaming! So if you want a game that is engrossing, entertaining and suitable for teanagers through to adults then don't hesitate and buy it. This will get used a lot so it is good value for money too.
Also, unlike monopoly, that can go on forever if you play to the end, this game is about one race meeting of six races and took about two hours to complete.
on 9 December 2017
Only played in 2 players so far to give it a go pre xmas and understand the rules, and despite you can still play in 2 the bets that you place are a bit more “obvious” - the prize money also becomes a little irrelevant because betting gives you the most return (and the aim of the game is to have the most cash at the end).
However still good fun in 2, but definitely will be a fanstastic game in 4 people, can’t wait to play!

The game quality is good, nice board, good cards, and the betting board wipes off very well if you use its own marker pen.
on 1 August 2015
By far the most fun board game I have ever played. It is a game of chance and skill with just the right amount of cunning that makes it fun. A game takes a good 2+ hours with a group but add some wine and beer and its a great night.
on 12 February 2017
I played this year's ago at Xmas. Had a bit of a break with the family and friends over Xmas and bought this. Big hit as I a as played every night and avoided the TV being put on. Very funny and very NASTY... be warned I think we only finished one full race with all places finished and this was funny but some people did get a bit upset ha ha ha... well worth buying
on 23 March 2016
Excellent game. This isn't the first version I played but its just as good if not better. A great game that everyone enjoys when they play.
If you don't hate your friends and family before, you will soon.
on 9 January 2017
Good fun game. Can last a few hours if you do all the race cards, but very good. A bit annoying at times when you're close to then end and someone knocks you off the horse. You don't have to have an interest in anything horse related to enjoy it either.
on 4 January 2018
Fantastic game. It’s played almost weekly. Different each game.
on 5 January 2018
Nor tried yet - but was highly recommended by a good friend.
on 10 January 2018
Good game; although it's the really nasty horse racing game, its not that nasty, but good family fun.