Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.49

on 31 March 2015
Bk 2 in the series. Started off well, then I got a bit bored as they went back 4 1/2 yrs, which to understand why things were as they were, it had to, but kept going over old ground.. once would have been enough. However, once it returned to the 'now' it picked up again and I enjoyed it..... I really like Sam.... bless him.... His story is not a nice one, his character had a wicked father which shaped Sam..... This author write 'raunchy' very well....
on 15 September 2014
I love this series and sam's story is the heartfelt.
Sam is the drummer in RAOC and he has had a tough life growing up and he also lost his love over his contolling father but when he sees her again 4 yrs later he tries to win her back.
Amy is so funny in this and the things she does hilarious and Darla and her its just brilliant so funny.
on 8 September 2014
Love this series, learning more about each of the band members and their own personal struggles through life and love as well as their growing relationship as a band as they take off into the big time. Brilliant.
on 11 February 2014
I started off reading the billionaire series and loved this author's writing so downloaded random acts of crazy it took awhile to get into but once I got into the story I couldn't put my readers down the book made me laugh and cry at some scenes the main character is so funny but very vulnerable I loved that the characters from billionaire made an appearance so I couldn't wait for this second instalment and it did not disappoint within a few minutes I was so absorbed in this book I couldn't put it down and I read for a solid 24 hours it made a nice change that the male character was the one with the vulnerability and the insecurities and parts of this book had me sobbing and seconds later laughing so hard that I had tears running down my face julia kent is fast becoming one of my favourite author's I cannot wait for the next book in this series I would highly recommend this series.
on 15 December 2013
I love Julia's books. I think I have said before, it is not just erotica; the characters are well drawn, the language is mature and beautiful and I know I said her last "Random Act" story was the funniest but this surpassed even that!

I couldn't stop laughing at the mobile(cell)phone chapter. It cheered me immensely. I loved Sam and Amy who had a lot to go through before resolving their feelings (not for each other though; that was always constant).

Parts of the story hit quite close to home for me and Julia's writing helped me confront some feelings I have not, in the past, examined too deeply.

The brilliant Darla played a big part in this story and added so much to the tale and to my enjoyment of it. Darla rocks!

I can't wait for Liam and Charlotte's story; roll on 2014!
on 9 August 2014
I have read all four book and i am still rolling around laughing tears streaming down my eyes laughing....and yes i so downloaded the ap!!!!! This is a must read You will never look at your smart phone the same way ever again.
I also fell in love with Liam....well who wouldn't.
on 29 April 2016
Absolutely loved it. As par you have love, romance, heartache and laughter, you don't just love Julia's books..you fall in love with each and every character.

Some really emotional scenes with regards to Sam but as for humour - the hospital hoohaw scene...I nearly choked and needed a hospital myself!!!! I would recommend the book for that scene alone lol.
on 12 January 2014
It was a little bit humorous but very disappointing. Not usual Julia Kent standard. I was expecting it to be a follow up to random acts of trust but it was different and so boring!!!!
on 14 January 2014
I have really enjoyed this set ! cant wait for Random acts of Hope! very funny in places but a good story line,really hot in places as we love will look for more books by Julia kent!
on 8 February 2014
So glad that Amy and Sam got the happy ending that they deserve and all the rest of the characters help them get there happy ending can't wait for the next book excellent read