Customer reviews

on 8 September 2014
A good read but it has to be the quirkiest one of the series!
on 28 July 2014
WoW I have some of what she is having.

Darla is my new favourite girlfriend ❤️

She's funny, confident and real to life.
Love Random Acts of Crazy #1 and Random Acts of Trust #2
Can't wait for Random Acts of Hope #4 coming soon.

Love all the boys and Amy.

Would definitely read more from this Author Julia Kent.
Can't wait for more ❤️
on 11 May 2014
This was my first foray into the hilarious and touching world of Darla, Trevor, Joe and the rest of the members of Random Acts of Crazy. It definitely won't be the last. Julia Kent has a way with an inner monologue which made me laugh, blush, hide my face and generally suffer the indignities and triumphs of her cast of characters. I will never be able to pass through an airport scanner without thinking of Darla again.

This book is part of an interconnected series of 27 books from a wonderful range of authors, I've enjoyed them all to date and intend to keep collecting the series throughout the year. There is also a fun and vibrant FB community around the series which I would recommend. It's a great way to enjoy new stories by authors that you like and, as in this case, find new ones to enjoy.
on 31 March 2015
book 3 in the series of 5... Catching up with Trevor, Darla and Joe and their intense relationship(s). Well, the authors imagination certainly took full flight with this novel. It wasn't the best of this series, I feel, but that is just my opinion, but if you are well into fantasy then this is for you.... Probably, its not so much a fantasy, and there are places like this..... This will certainly fulfil a sexual fantasy..... The author must have had a whale of a time with this storyline.... Well worth a read, as it gives you a lead into how the band feel about what happens, and how they move forwards.
on 8 September 2014
I have to say this is a great read along with Random Acts series this goes through a lot of Fantasy, reality and also some demons slayed in this book too.
I have to say this book is funny (Darla is hilarious)
Darla, Joe and Trevor get their eyes opened here and also realise they aren't unique and threesomes happen.
on 19 July 2015
I am still loving this series! Darla is hilarious - really laughing out loud funny. The band get the opportunity to play an amazing gig on an Island, all expenses paid. Joe finds himself in trouble with Darla as a secret he has been putting off reveals it's self?!
on 27 August 2016
Yet again this book was another great read.... I am so not disappointed with this series of books they just get me more and more hooked okay where's the next ....
on 30 April 2016
How Julia thinks these things up is just beyond me lol, a 6foot chipmunk and a furry pink rabbit?? Wow!

Laugh out loud in bundles!!

Love it.
on 22 May 2016
You must read this you won't be disappointed, Best series read for a long time.
on 1 October 2014