Rambo: The Video Game (PC DVD)
|Price:||£6.89 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Windows 7 / Vista
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 18 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over.
- Media: DVD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Rambo: The Video Game is fixed-perspective, first-person shooter & action game allowing you to fill the combat boots of John Rambo on a violent journey through iconic action sequences from the original three legendary Rambo movies.
First Blood, First Blood Part II and Rambo III form the basis for authentic Rambo gameplay comprising shoot-outs, stealth killings, demolition, knife-play and more.
Developed by Teyon; Rambo: The Video Game includes elements such as destructible terrain, cover-based shooting and rag-doll physics to deliver the high-quality Rambo-action fans around the world expect.
- The ultimate & authentic Rambo experience
- Play iconic action scenes from Rambo: First Blood, Rambo: First Blood - Part 2 and Rambo 3
- Use John Rambo's trademark weapons-set of Bow, Knife and a myriad of guns
- Full on gore, carnage and destruction
Minimum and Recommended specifications for the game:
Top Customer Reviews
The name of a cinema legend.
During the 80's this character was one of the best action heroes!
But in this videogame is just an unlucky protagonist of an awful rail shooter...
+ Few and somewhat fun moments with the .50 cal HMG
- Bad Graphics (Killzone for the PS2 looks way better... and it's a 10 years old videogame)
- Unbalanced difficulty!
- Expect lag in various game sessions
- Sometimes the videogame can freeze abruptly and with no reasons
- The controls are not responsive enough! (and it's a rail shooter!)
- The "auto-aim" feature can be a pain in some situations (more so in the co-op mode)
- No "drop in drop out" co-op feature
- The overall audio quality is pretty low (did they record the sound effects from an old, broken, tv speaker ?)
- The price is way too high!
"Rambo: The Video Game" is an overall failure.
Just stay away from this game!
Or if you really want it that badly buy it dirt cheap in the near future... maybe in one of those humble bundle offers. for a dollar... at least you will help a charity organization...
I don't remember reading that it's a fixed perspective when I pre ordered.
Anyway. Stay away from it. If you really wanna play it, just visit your local Arcade and play Virtual Cop.
Regards Terry Hadigate
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Horror, bad Horror. Not killing Monsters military with nice grafic. THis is just war, hooror war in ur head, i stayed few minutes, never touch war. Aaaaaah. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Lars Müller
To short, and bad graphic. The aimingmode was terrible. I really hoped it was better. Sylvester Stallone looked like he was on crack. TERRIBLE!!!!Published on 23 Mar. 2014 by Stig Thorsø