Raise Your Glasses, Please!: How to make a Toast or Short Speech that is perfect for the occasion - and enjoy doing it!: How to Make a Toast or Short ... Is Perfect for the Occasion - and Enjoy It! Paperback – 1 Jan 1900
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Are you terrified by an invitation to speak in public? Jackie
Arnold's advice makes it easy and dispels those fears. -- John Postlethwaite - Retired Consultant Surgeon
Giving a `toast' or `short speech'? This is the book! Great
speaking tips and original toasts you can `borrow'
-- Jane Bidder (Sophie King)
`Appropriate and witty speeches and toasts - you will find help
with this essential guide. A must for the bookshelf.'
-- Sharon Statt, Education & Training Consultant
About the Author
Jackie Arnold founded the Brighton & Hove Speakers club which is part of Toastmasters International (TM). She is a member and tutor for The Voice Care Network UK and a former BBC broadcaster and Presenter. Jackie coaches senior executives in leadership skills and is an international voice coach and presentations skills trainer. She has presented at several international conferences and gives keynote speeches on a wide variety of topics.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is a great book for the novice public speaker as it is full of practical tips, ideas and examples of what to say.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle
- Books > Languages
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Mythology > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Reference > Etiquette
- Books > Reference > Language
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Customs & Folklore
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Semantics