- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Watson-Guptill Publications; Original edition (20 Oct. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0823014789
- ISBN-13: 978-0823014781
- Product Dimensions: 19.2 x 1.9 x 24.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 575,277 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A Rainbow of Stitches: Embroidery and Cross-Stitch Basics Plus More Than 1,000 Motifs and 80 Project Ideas Paperback – 20 Oct 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
AGNES DELAGE-CALVET, ANNE SOHIER-FOURNEL, MURIEL BRUNET, and FRANCOISE RITZ are lifelong needlearts enthusiasts and experienced teachers of embroidery and other fiber crafts.
FREDERIC LUCANO is a professional photographer specializing in fashion and home dEcor.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
That said, this is a wonderful book - great mix of cross stitch & embroidery, classic & modern. All motifs are relatively small & therefore quick to complete. Can use to decorate items around the home, cards or pictures.
Literally hundreds of patterns and sound ideas, just to warn though, if you are expecting patterns etc for the projects there aren't any!! This book is motifs and inspiration only, by the bucket load!!!
BUT if you have already got Made In France by the same authors this book has all of the projects in that plus a few more- I bought both and was a little disappointed by the duplication, so if you're undecided between the two get this one!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book is filled with beautiful modern designs in a wide range of techniques and has a good explanation of the different stitches styles.Published on 9 Aug. 2014 by Claudia