on 13 March 2017
Lovely bag the only thing is the strap could be longer to cross over body but that's just personal choice.
on 12 March 2014
This is well-made and the butterflies lift my mood everytime I look at it. Fits a small purse, phone, keys etc and small e-reader, but not a book.
on 1 November 2015
The bag itself is lovely however the strap is what you get on a child's rucksack including a big long sliding buckle for altering the length of it. I won't use it unless on holiday. Disappointed! The description needs to be more precise.
review image
on 5 October 2014
Exactly as it shows in the picture! A canvas material bag, big enough to get your purse, phone, sunglasses in. Perfect for my needs. Quality is good, picture nice, have had loads people ask where I got it from!
on 7 August 2014
Lovely bag. I can fit my purse, mobile phone and keys in it, but my little diary doesn't fit. The front of the bag is attached through poppers, my first bag with this!
on 21 April 2014
Would not recommend this product to anyone, what I saw as the picture was not what I expected.
on 25 August 2015
Purchased for my wife who loves this bag. It's bright and colourful and also well made
on 16 November 2014
Lovely bag but smaller than expected so ended up giving it niece as gift instead.
on 17 February 2016
The strap is a tad short for wearing over the body but apart from that it is a beautiful bag that fits the essentials inside and gets a lot of positive attention.
on 8 November 2015
Bought this as a gift and it's very pretty with the bright colours against the black. It's a small bag, just right for a purse and mobile phone