on 15 March 2015
This game is not free. You get 6 free levels, then you have to buy the game. It's not expensive and there are no in-app purchases, so it's no big deal. The graphics are clear and gameplay is straightforward. There's a relaxed mode for people who don't like the stress of a timer. The English used isn't perfect, but it's better than my Russian!

There are a couple of points that stop it getting 5 stars. First, it has no way to exit the game. Other games have exit buttons, or use the back/return button. This game does neither. You press the Home button, but the game is still running. The second point is really annoying. The game doesn't save the options when you leave. I like to play with sound on and music off, and I have to set this every time I play.:-(
on 19 January 2015
Excellent game. Keeps you busy and holds your attention. At least it does for me. I find the game so enjoyable I bought it for my PC, my Laptop and now my kindle. Give the free demo a try. You'll see.
on 11 January 2015
Love these games, very addictive, easy to play, not free though, you get a few free goes but then have to pay, I do wish they were forced to tell you that! But other than that, the game itself is fantastic.
on 9 July 2014
A REALLY GREAT GAME WITH A GREAT PLOT LINE. ALSO THE CHARACTERS ARE REALLY ACE AND A LOT OF THOUGHT AND DETAILS HAVE GONE INTO THE CHARACTERS TO GIVE THEM ALL A PART TO PLAY. A GREAT GAME THAT YOU WON'T WANT T O PUT DOWN.
on 16 June 2014
Enjoyable and entertaining game. I love building and collecting games like this. To progress beyond a few levels it wants you to actually buy the game but it's not too expensive. Recommended!
on 11 July 2015
Love the game.. you have to buy it after a few levels but it's a lot cheaper than the games with in app purchases. Great value.
on 5 August 2015
This game is Soooo good everything is in it that you could want you can do your own speed or go against the clock really recommend it.
on 30 July 2016
This is one of those games that really holds your attention when playing it. It is really good fun! I tried the free demo first then enjoyed it so much that I then bought the full game! Well worth a try!!
on 8 January 2018
Like time management love this
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 September 2014
Only played the sample otherwise 5 stars as blurb on the game did not say I was only getting the try me version
Addictive