on 28 September 2016
Rainbow Fish!

I loved this book as a child and would read it very often.
When I recently looked into purchasing some books for my little boy I knew this would be perfect.
Beautifully wrote with a fantastic story line and beautiful pictures for you and your little one to look at.

I highly recommend this book.
on 4 June 2017
I have bought this to read to a group of children for an interview I have on Friday. This is a lovely story with beautiful illustrations. It can provoke lots of discussion on the subject of sharing.
on 2 July 2017
Lovely pictures,great colours and material!
Very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend the little rainbow fish hand puppet!
review image
on 24 November 2015
Beautiful book. For children ,really, yet I know grown up teachers ( and those retired, like me!!) who absolutely love it . I have often bought and given a copy to children over the years. It is a story with a moral, accompanied by super illustrations.
on 15 April 2018
The government should give this book to every new parent to remind them of how they want their off spring to grow and develop, for the good of us all.
on 28 December 2015
Excellent book ....The first "Rainbow fish " book I bought for my then 4 year old twin Grandsons .( ...we have quite a collection now !!)... Boys love it ...Great illustrations & lovely story ....Well packaged & prompt arrival
on 18 February 2018
A favourite from my childhood and hopefully now for my daughter too!
on 12 August 2016
Such a lovely book! I have used a 'big book' version for years in the classroom with little children and now I am retired I have this smaller size for grandchildren.
on 18 March 2018
Prompt Delivery and a great book! Would recommend.
on 28 August 2017
Lovely book but it arrived slyly damaged...