- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
Railway Man [Blu-ray + UV Copy]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Colin Firth, Nicole Kidman and Stellan Skarsgård star in this war drama adapted from Eric Lomax's memoirs about his experiences in a POW camp. While serving in the Second World War, British Army officer Eric Lomax (Jeremy Irvine) is captured and held prisoner by the Japanese. He is brutally tortured and forced, along with his fellow captives, to build the Thai-Burma Railway. Many years later an older Lomax (Firth) is still traumatised by the experience. Supported by his wife Patti (Kidman) and friend Finlay (Skarsgård), he decides to track down one of his torturers, Takashi Nagase (Hiroyuki Sanada), hoping to find the answers that will enable him to finally let go of the hatred he has held for so long.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Everything which was moving and genuinely wonderful and beautifully conveyed with restraint and dignity about the resolution to so much of Eric Lomax's torment in the book was dealt with in a melodramatic way, completely over the top which seemed completely bizarre and unnecessary when anybody who had read the book would know that this was totally fabricated and when the true story was so amazing.
I also thought that to leave out Lomax's first marriage altogether and his children was perhaps dishonoring others who had also suffered from Lomax's painful past.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews