- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: GC Book Publishers Ltd (April 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1872350275
- ISBN-13: 978-1872350271
- Package Dimensions: 20 x 14.2 x 0.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 573,306 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Lost Railway Lines of Ayrshire (Local history) Paperback – 1 Apr 1997
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. "The Golfers Line" (Alloway Jubction - Dunure - Maidens - Turnberry - Girvan)
2. Waterside to Dalmellington
3. Holenouse Jn to Drongan via Belston Jn and Belston Jn to Cumnock
4. Auchinleck to Cronberry Jn, Cumnock to Cronberry Jn, Cronberry Jn to Muirkirk
5. Muirkirk to Glenbuck
6. The Catrine Branch
7. Hurlford to Darvel
8. Kilmarnock to Dalry and the Busby branch
9. Lugton to Ardrossan via Beith
10. A "miscellaneous" chapter covering about 15 other branch lines in 1-2 paragraphs each.
Each chapter proviees a brief history and details of how to follow the route today. The book was published in 1997 so someaccess may have changed.