- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Railway of Hell: War Captivity and Forced Labour at the Hands of the Japanese Paperback – 30 Jun 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Having survived his ordeal, Reggie Burton served on in the Army until retiring. He now lives in Newton Abbott. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > 1901 Onwards
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Japan
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Cultural History
- Books > Biography > War & Espionage > World War II
- Books > History > Asia > Japan
- Books > History > Military History > World War II 1939-1945 > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > History > Military History > World War II 1939-1945 > Prisoners of War