on 22 April 2013
Rage against the machine cd is extreme but I enjoy and have to listen 10 time to appreciate the message which as relevant today.I do not care the classification or genre of music as I listen to all type of music from opera,jazz and all type of classical music.Highly recommended to any who like music and listen without being critical.I amd 72 years old and the next cd I will buy is definely not may be by Oasis.Any recommendation........
on 4 February 2016
Favourites of mine. The whole group were just superb, amazing energy in the music, and inspirational too if you remember the Christmas No1 in 2009 was Killing In The Name Of (second track on this cd). This album is a must have if you like Public Enemy or the Beastie Boys, rap metal or alternative metal. Think they broke up in 2014, what a dreadful loss.
on 7 December 2016
Excellent album... new one for me even tho it's yonks old by today's Standards & I love it! Quite melodic and no RaahRaah stuff so recommend a try if new to this type of music ;) Good condition, no skipping & arrived quickly in post.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 April 2017
Absolutely classic album, well produced on Vinyl, cleanly packaged with a great sound.
on 26 March 2016
carries me back to my younger days, which is why I bought it. Raw, unapologetic & surprisingly sophisticated. 'Bullet In Your Head' the classic track. If you want an album to get you down the road, this is the one.
on 23 June 2016
one of the best albums you will ever hear raw and truth full love it
on 10 June 2013
Awesome album!I remember when this came out in the early 90's and I was at a vw beetle festival in cornwall-there were rules all over the place about not jumping in the swimming pool at night and so on and I remember seeing a group of surfer dudes chanting the chorus of killing in the name of(****you I won't do what you tell me!)and all jumping into the pool-I bought the album a few days later and thought it was brilliant!I've recently bought it again as lost my old copy-loved it a few years ago when killing in the name got to number 1 instead of x-factor crap!Thats the thing with that song and all other songs on this album-they haven't really dated and the message will always be there raging against the "machine"!Buy this album!!!
on 21 September 2012
this is not kids shouting ... these are musicians with a message . raw and edgy with some tunefull solos not unlike limp biscuit or senser.

10 tracks of some truly great rock music ... lyrics aimed firmly at the establishment and some great headbanging guitar riffs .

well mixed album ... clear recording ... recommended.
on 30 January 2018