- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Radical Twenties: Aspects of Writing, Politics and Culture Paperback – 18 Nov 1997
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
John Lucas was Professor of English at Nottingham Trent and Loughborough Universities. His many publications include England and Englishness, Dickens: the major novels and a memoir of England in the 1930s, Next Year Will Be Better. His latest poetry collection, also from Five Leaves, is Things to Say. He lives in Nottingham, where he runs Shoestring Press and plays in a jazz band.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|