- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1421 KB
- Print Length: 64 pages
- Publisher: TED Conferences; 28 edition (17 Jan. 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00B14RIQS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #299,088 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Radical Openness: Four Unexpected Principles for Success (Kindle Single) (TED Books Book 28) Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The work explores the four key areas in our ever-widening informational tidal wave available in the internet web. The book explores four main informational forces at work internationally. The key areas broadly headlined are followed by detailed explanations and historic data.
* FOUR UNEXPECTED PRINCIPLES FOR SUCCESS
* PRINCIPLE ONE: THRIVING IN AN AGE OF TRANSPARENCY
* PRINCIPLE TWO: OPENING UP FOR INNOVATION
* PRINCIPLE THREE: WHY SHARING MAKES GOOD BUSINESS SENSE
* PRINCIPLE FOUR: RADICAL YOUTH AND THE GLOBAL FIGHT FOR FREEDOM AND OPENNESS
This was a quick update on the fundamentals of our instant networking world of changing concepts and sharing with like minded minded residents of our threatened planet. Refreshing hope that open technology can have positive effect on all our lives. Succinct and easy to read, offers tangible hope for the entire planet to share their hoard of acquired Intellectual Property knowledge with each other and and more importantly that powerful corporations and governments become transparent in their operations, to the benefit of all of us survivors here on planet earth.
On each page of this work, you get a better understanding of both the wonders and the 'watch-outs' of living in this Open world.
The book smartly opens doors to new understanding - helping to take companies et al from an industrial age thinking to seeing the great potential of today and tomorrow. Sharing information, data, metrics, patents, research has never been easier - and has never had more potential to bring crystal clear business value. The companies that smartly begin to share what it knows will find new innovative solutions with the wealth of brainpower outside its firewalls. That's the company of the future - the company who will surpass the one that clings to rigid protection of all its intellectual property.
Packed into a small volume, this is a very important book. It has the power to foster a major mindshift that will lead to more and smarter innovation, greater business opportunities and a far more social business culture across the globe that will benefit the many.
1. Why smart organizations embrace transparency with customers, stakeholders, and society to foster trust and accelerate business progress.
2. Innovative and successful companies are dissolving corporate boundaries.
3. How companies who tightly guarded their IP transition to a shared IP model, managed like a mutual fund portfolio.
4. How the proliferation of global freedom and justice movements are shaking up the global balance of power.
They describe how digital technologies slash transition and collaboration costs allowing new ecosystems of companies and organizations to work together in new ways and tap a global pool of talent. Enabling users to participate in innovation improves company success rates and customer satisfaction. Focusing on dynamic platforms to provide opportunities for partners to contribute and collaboratively innovate. The advancement of IT in the Digital Age provides societies powerful insight into massive amounts of information. This access enables freedom, openness, integrity, and collaboration where everyone can participate in a sustainable global economy.
Radical Openness is a great read for those who want to develop strategies and leverage digital technology to effective lead an innovative enterprise.
Look for similar items by category