The Radiant Coat: Myths & Stories about the Crossing Between Life & Death Audio CD – Audiobook, 1 Oct 2007
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
An exploration into the great mystery of death, through the seamless story-telling and psychological....
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Her insights are ancient wisdom in a modern language. Her sensitivity and humour make the subject of Death - so threatening in our culture - into something that is not just light but hopeful. Dr Estes has, again, put her finger into a painful place and shown that she is a great healer. I thoroughly recommend this book to everyone who is still afraid of dying, has a loved one who is terminally ill, or just wants to learn something about living that schools and churches do not teach.
Her stories assume a next world which I am not as certain as her exists:
but hey, who the hell knows?
The stories are great!
But it is good to face up to death as it is as certain as taxes. Whether you believe in an after life or not it is good not to be unprepared or afraid of death. To see death as a cosy companion is difficult but I think this is an important truth to learn. A lot of the wars, cruelty, exploitation etc,etc that happen in life might be avoided if we realize that life is too short for not showing everyone more love.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Schools of Thought > Jung, Carl
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Parapsychology
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age