Customer reviews

It's in German- it looks exactly like this book cover. The third party seller told me to return it freepost and resubmit an order for the "English version"- oddly enough that's what I did in the first place! It may have nice recipes (it's the usual pretty picture and text layout) and if there weren't other choices I might struggle with my rudimentary Deutsch and a Collins dictionary....
on 20 July 2009
Unfortunately, the whole book was in German. There was nothing at all when ordering off your site to make me believe that it was in any other language apart from English!!!
on 10 December 2009
I don't know why you don't make it clear that this is written in German. Unless you read the reviews you would not know. I sent for it and then had to return it. I am sure I am not the only one to have to do this. Very frustrating
on 5 January 2010
I purchased this book but needed to send it back as it was written all in German. Nowhere did it inform you of this. Shame!
on 19 December 2009
Surely this is fraudelent advertising. I ordered this book as a gift to go with a raclette set for an English person. What good is this book if you don't speak German. I now have to return the book and of course Amazon wants me to pay for its return which I think is a disgrace. Don't buy unless you speak German. Amazon need to be more precise with its description.

Jean Lee
on 13 December 2009
I have just received this book and see it is in German too! Just about to get in touch with the seller to recitfy this - I can't believe this has happened to so many buyers!
on 17 January 2012
This Book is not writen in english so is unreadable if you do not speak german/dutch otherwise it looks like a great little racelett book of receipes