on 8 June 2014
Parts of this I liked and parts I didn't but I didn't realise it was a cliffhanger book, this is a pet hate of mine I mean how difficult is it for the author to put 'ends on cliffhanger' I know it's a short book at only 50 pages but I just assumed it was a short book and not a 'sample'
I've said before I now avoid all the 20 or so page free books that spring up which invariably lead to loads of other over priced short books and I generally check before starting a book if there's another one, how much it costs and how many pages it has I say generally because I didn't do that in this case, I didn't realise it was a cliffhanger but still I should have checked, the next book if you're interested is £1.83 for only 44 pages.
on 1 July 2014
I get annoyed at getting a book and then finding out it's only part of the story
on 10 October 2014
I received a copy of this 3 book series in exchange for an honest review.

All books were short but entertaining and there were things that I liked and didn't like about them.

In the first book we meet Megan who has known tom and Jake since childhood. Jake turns up at her door and asks her out. From that point we are subjected to a whirlwind affair - not romance as there are never any feelings or deep conversations just sex. Then Jake fails to call.

The book is left on a cliff hanger with Megan distraught.

Megan annoys me a little in this book she expects more from Jake but I feel there was no relationship established and no promises made. She easily abandons her standards for sex.

On to the next book to find out what happens
on 28 June 2014
Was quite a good read however could have been a bit more to it but it was still very well written.
on 8 June 2014
2.5 STARS

Hmm ok, filled an hour of my day....very quick read, some hot scenes. Cant say I loved it though because I didnt, it was an ok read for me.
on 12 July 2014
I really liked this book loved the main charters looking forward to book 2 to see what happens with jake
on 15 June 2014
A very intriguing story very mysterious can't wait to see what happens next the romance was sexy but the ending was so quick.
on 11 November 2014
Really great book to read
on 21 August 2015