Racial Disadvantage and Ethnic Diversity in Britain Paperback – 15 Nov 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'In this book, Pilkington has provided us with a new resource that will be useful for all those getting to grips with understanding race and racism from sociological and political perspectives. It will be especially useful as an introductory resource for students of social science, while its broad sweep and clear line of argument will make it a useful refresher and challenge to those who have more experience in the field.' - Rob Berkeley, Runnymede's Quarterly Bulletin
About the Author
ANDREW PILKINGTON is Professor of Sociology and Director of the Centre for Research in Equality and Diversity at the University of Northampton. He has published widely within the field of race and ethnicity. His publications include Race Relations in Britain (1984) and he is co-author of Sociology in Focus (2004).
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology