- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Race Track, The : How the Myth of Equal Opportunity Defeats Racial Justice Hardcover – 22 Sep 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Praise for "Critical Race Theory"
As of the publication of "Critical Race Theory" it will be unwise, if not impossible, to do any serious work on race without referencing this splendid collection."
"Critical Race Theory" is a compilation of provocative writings that challenges us to consider the relationship between race, the legal system, and society at large.
Senator Bill Bradley
"A fundamental reference guide to any serious work on race."
"The New York Amsterdam News"
About the Author
Kimberle Crenshaw is a professor of law at UCLA and Columbia Law School and a co-editor of "Critical Race Theory" (The New Press). She lives in New York City and Los Angeles. Luke Charles Harris is the co-founder, with Crenshaw, of the African American Policy Forum and co-wrote the award-winning documentary "A Question of Color." He is a professor of political science at Vassar College and lives in New York City. George Lipsitz, chair of the African American Policy Forum Board of Directors, is a professor of black studies and sociology at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He is the author of ten books and lives in Santa Barbara."