- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Race, Ethnicity and Education: Teaching and Learning in Multi-Ethnic Schools (Key Issues in Education) Paperback – 8 Nov 1990
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
`[David Gillborn] skilfully blends objective data, quotations from teachers and pupils and his own observation of the texture of daily life ... No one reading Gillborn's closely-observed and clearly-argued research will face tomorrow's pupil management unchanged.' - The Guardian
` ... offers a sound and up-to-date review of the field which is impressive in its coverage.' - Times Educational Supplement
` ... written and structured (and referenced) in such a way as to stimulate the reader to think reflectively, avoiding exhortation. It ought to stimulate teachers, teacher-trainee, teacher-trainers for some years to come.' - Research Intelligence (BERA Newsletter)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?