- Visit the Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses Store for a huge selection of collars, leads and harnesses for rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, hamsters, rats and mice from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Store for great offers on food and accessories for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice and more from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Treats Store for a huge selection of small animal treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
Rabbit Hutch Guinea Pig House Cage Pen With Built In Run (Rabbit Medium)
- Hutch size: 36" l x 18" d x 31.5" h ext approx ( inc overhang ) 91.5 x 45 x 80 cms
- High quality wire used throughout
- The wood is treated using a water based anti fungicidal animal and environment friendly stain
- Sloping felted roof for outdoor use with overhang
- FeelGoodUK Cover for Rabbit Hutch sold separately.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The RHM double height rabbit hutch would make the perfect home for your rabbit or guinea pig.
Featuring a sheltered sleeping compartment and integral run which can be reached via the included ladder;
Our hutch has two opening doors on the upper half as well as a lift up roof;
all of these allow you to access the hutch as easily as possible.
This also includes a door on the lower left hand side that gives your bunny the chance to roam free if you allow it.
The upper half can also be sealed off to keep your rabbit protected from the elements at night;
Another fantastic feature of our hutch is the slide out tray floor of the upper half which makes cleaning and maintaining your rabbit or guinea pigs happiness as easy as possible.
HUTCH COVER AVAILABLE - ASIN B00HFRKUCY
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The roof opens (and locks open) to be hands free whilst you reach into the hutch.
An added bonus is the design of a pull out base to the top hutch with plastic insert so that you can thoroughly disinfect and clean the living area and dry it instantly - no more craning your neck inside a hutch and waiting for damp wood to dry.
The hutch arrives flat packed but was straightforward to assemble and sturdy.
Well worth the money.
my son of 15 put together in 20 mins.
The quality is very good for the price ,would buy from them again.
The removable tray really helps with cleaning out the hutch and because it made of plastic makes keeping it clean easier much better than wooden based hutches i have had in the past. More than enough room for my two female guinea pigs in the hutch and they can use the ramp with ease did take them a few days to try the ramp out but with encouragement (veggies) they soon started to use it.
The only other issue i have is cleaning out the run bit as the door to the bottom is small and only on the left side would have been better with two doors but to combat this i just take the guinea pigs out the hutch and move the hutch to clean underneath and with mine being on a concrete floor a dustpan comes in handy here.
Was easy to build
There is sufficient room and things that the rabbit really needs tp sleep feed and play
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Had to modify this cage as only suitable for a rat to live in. The stair case takes all the top floor space up. The opening roof is a good feature. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
My one guinea pig is loving his new home i wouldnt purchase for a rabbit they wouldnt have quite as much room as you would expect and i wouldnt keep 2pigs in it either think it... Read morePublished 18 days ago by ayla
Only had a week and the screws that hold the stairs is broke , also never had a catch or anything to hold flap up so bunny can get down, had to found a Alan key to do it 😫Published 1 month ago by Sarah brayley
Reasonable quality and easy to put together but as others have said it is very small. Would not be suitable for rabbits and only suitable for Guinea pigs with additional run space!Published 3 months ago by arnold32
Excellent, arrived within a couple of days of ordering. Easy to put together, suitable for two of our mini lops.Published 4 months ago by R Ellis