- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Adlard Coles Nautical; 2nd Revised edition edition (28 Jan. 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0713652551
- ISBN-13: 978-0713652550
- Product Dimensions: 29.6 x 20.2 x 1.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 409,042 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The RYA Book of Navigation Exercises Paperback – 28 Jan 2000
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
(1) Nautical Terms & Seamanship, (2) Chart Familiarisation, (3) Compass, (4) Position Fixing, (5) Collision Regs, (6) Safety, (7) Tidal Heights, (8)Tidal Streams, (9) Estimated position, (10) Buoyage & Lights, (11) Course to steer, (12) Navigation instruments, (13)Pilotage, (14) Meteorology, (15) Passage Planning, (16) Passage Making.
Each of the 16 exercises is divided into a number of questions. All the answers are provided in the second section with portions of chart reproduced as appropriate. Where an answer merits an explanation or working they are provided.
A copy of the most recent RYA training chart 1 is included.
I had assumed that this book would be ALL chart exercises, it isn't. Having said that I'm sure that it will be a genuine assistance in achieving the RYA qualifications.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The book was in good condition but was missing the key component in the practice charts which therefore made a large percentage of the practice items in it COMPLETELY useless. Read morePublished on 22 Oct. 2010 by Solent-Salted