Price:£3.25+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 25 April 2013
Bought this item at Amazon because the price was lowr than at my local garden centre. Have been using this in our garden feeders for a few years: the blue-tits, great-tits, house sparrows, etc all love it, and it seems to have helped them all survive the cold and extended winter we have had. You just need to put it in a feeder that restricts access to larger species otherwise it will all be gobbled up in no-time.
on 20 June 2015
,The birds loved these High Energy Suet Sprinkles ....it was their first choice feeding on them even though there was a mix of seed and sunflower hearts ! They were filling their beaks and flying to feed their chicks.... Such fun watching them. Thank You Amazon !
on 2 October 2014
I have all sorts of bird food and feeders in my garden and I use these suet sprinkles for a specific purpose. When the bigger birds like magpies, jackdaws and crows are about, mostly in spring and winter, they strip the hanging feeders of most of the food I leave out for the smaller birds.

After quite a bit of trial and error I have found that these suet sprinkles, when used together with a specific feeder, will prevent larger birds getting your suet (if that is your wish).

If you use these suet sprinkles (which are much smaller than normal suet pellets) with a "Nature's Feast All Seasons Sunflower Heart Feeder" also available from Amazon, all the small birds including woodpeckers can get the suet sprinkles quite easily. However, none of the larger birds can get at them because the holes are so small and the mesh feeder is well made. You could add sunflower hearts to the suet sprinkles to have a popular "mix" if you wanted to. I use this mix and get finches which will not eat suet but adore sunflower hearts.

These sprinkles have insects in them which is better than so called fruit suet which is not much more than coloured flour. Another reason I like these suet sprinkles is that you only need to fill the feeder half as many times as suet pellets because the sprinkles are so small and you can fit twice as many in the feeder. Finally, I prefer to buy bird food when the profits go to the RSPB to help them continue the fight for the well being of our beautiful birds.
on 6 September 2013
Well, the birds like them !. An easy to use product, little mess and a good price, especially for all the enjoyment that our feathered friends give us.
Garden bird lovers - give these a try .
on 3 March 2014
many thanks for your prompt delivery of the wild bird food, i personally,.do not rate this food highly, but the birds think it great, so i will be ordering some shortly thanking you richard AKERS
on 6 July 2014
my garden birds love them as soon as I fill the dish up they are there
on 14 December 2015
The birds seem to enjoy this more as the weather gets colder. However the robin that frequents my garden prefers a similar product that contains mealworm.
on 11 January 2016
Used these in a window feeder and unfortunately have yet to be visited by a bird. Sprinkled some on the ground and the birds swooped in minutes for them.
on 20 June 2014
my feathered friends love this ,i seem to spend my time filling the feeder up .
i think they tell all the birds about where they can get a good feed
on 15 June 2016
.... extremely popular with the Robins and Blue Tits in our garden and our Squirrels also approve wholeheartedly of this diet supplement!