- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
RSPB 15-inch Premium Nut Bird Feeder Stainless Steel
|Price:||£11.03 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- RSPB Premium Nut Feeder 15"
- Tough stainless steel wire mesh and durable, powder-coated aluminium alloy fittings
- Ideal for peanuts or nibbles, holds approx 630g
- Use the hoop to hang from a tree, hook or bird table
- 100% of RSPB profits help save birds and wildlife
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
A tough peanut and suet nibble feeders designed to resist squirrels - and built to last. They're made with tough stainless steel wire mesh and durable, powder-coated aluminium alloy fittings. As well as being ideal for feeding peanuts without allowing whole kernels to be taken, which can be a choking hazard to young birds, these feeders are also suitable for feeding our Fruity nibbles and Buggy nibbles. Use the hoop to hang from a tree, hook, or bird table. And remember 100% of RSPB's profits goes straight back into funding our work to help save birds and wildlife.
1 x RSPB Premium Nut Feeder 15"
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Get one, keep it well topped up with good quality peanuts and in a few weeks you'll have colourful display of songbirds. Even the house sparrows have learned to use it. Remember, it takes time for the local songbirds to learn how to use it and for the word to get round that there's free grub on offer.
We had a few plastic feeders which were fine but eventually sun and cold makes the plastic brittle. They lasted a while but the RSPB ones were only a few pounds more and should last longer. Also some money goes to the RSPB which was the deciding factor in buying.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category