- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
RSPB 15-inch Premium Nut Bird Feeder Stainless Steel
|Price:||£15.49 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- RSPB Premium Nut Feeder 15"
- Tough stainless steel wire mesh and durable, powder-coated aluminium alloy fittings
- Ideal for peanuts or nibbles, holds approx 630g
- Use the hoop to hang from a tree, hook or bird table
- 100% of RSPB profits help save birds and wildlife
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A tough peanut and suet nibble feeders designed to resist squirrels - and built to last. They're made with tough stainless steel wire mesh and durable, powder-coated aluminium alloy fittings. As well as being ideal for feeding peanuts without allowing whole kernels to be taken, which can be a choking hazard to young birds, these feeders are also suitable for feeding our Fruity nibbles and Buggy nibbles. Use the hoop to hang from a tree, hook, or bird table. And remember 100% of RSPB's profits goes straight back into funding our work to help save birds and wildlife.
1 x RSPB Premium Nut Feeder 15"
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
We had a few plastic feeders which were fine but eventually sun and cold makes the plastic brittle. They lasted a while but the RSPB ones were only a few pounds more and should last longer. Also some money goes to the RSPB which was the deciding factor in buying.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I needed a strong bigger peanut feeder to save refilling it too often, this fits the bill nicely. Easy to use.Published on 15 May 2014 by Mrs. V. Bishop
nice strong feeder for the birds in our garden, would recommend it. .Quite sturdy too which is good as we have squirrels too.Published on 28 Mar. 2014 by Robin and Carol