- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Treats Store for a huge selection of small animal treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
|Price:||£9.99 + £4.49 delivery|
|You Save:||£10.00 (50%)|
- Super soft plush bed for rabbits, guinea pigs and ferrets
- Ideal for keeping pets warm in winter
- 50% Nylon, 50% Plush
- Machine washable at 30c
- Hard wearing, wipe-clean nylon base
- Can be machine washed at 30˚
- 43cm x 33cm
This item, sold by Amazon, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of films and TV shows
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Size: One size | Colour: Grey
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Super soft plush bed for rabbits, guinea pigs and ferrets. Ideal for keeping pets warm in winter. Hard wearing, wipe-clean nylon base. Can be machine washed at 30c. Size: 43cm x 33cm.
From the manufacturer
Our Snuggles range has been created to look fantastic and offer a five star snooze at camp bed prices! With great colours and designs of our luxurious plush and practical polycotton fabrics, your furry friends are sure to be cosy.
Snoozing and Carrying Bag
Super soft plush and quilted polycotton carry and sleeping bag. Ideal for ferrets. With detachable shoulder strap. Can be machine washed at 30°C. 26cm x 29cm
2 in 1 tunnel/hammock
Can be used as a traditional hammock or turned into a hanging tunnel. Ideal for ferrets and rats. Hooks on to any cage with 4 metal clips. Reversible (plush or wipe clean nylon).
A fun play and sleep plush octopus. Great for games of hide and seek plush and polycotton with a wipe clean, nylon base. Can be machine washed at 30°C. Maximum width 80 cm
Rosewood Pet Products
Rosewood Pet Products have been keeping dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, hamsters, fish – in fact all sorts of pets – happy for over half a century.
Rosewood sources, produces and distributes pet accessories, pet treats and an exciting range of related products for pets and the people who love them. But that’s only part of the story. We also design and develop our own pet care products to get tails wagging, keep kitties sitting pretty, and help birds, small furries and fish enjoy happier, healthier lives.
It’s all about giving you the products you need to best care for your pets.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are young piggies be aware. If you have a fairly large pig or adult then you need two of these as the sides are quite bulky (though allow area for the piggies to hide in the gaps).
Definitely a great purchase considering that something similar at Pets @ Home was £17, as soon as they grow slightly we will buy another one or maybe earlier as it was quite handy for their first laps time.
Overall great product; very comfortable, durable and ideal for Netherland Dwarfs/other small rabbits in our outside their house.
The bed is tiny, so will only be suitable for baby rabbits or dwarf breeds as well as smaller animals such as guinea pigs etc.
My rabbit hasn't chewed the bed, but if you have a pet that is prone to chewing soft items and furnishings then I would avoid this as it wouldn't take much to tear it apart. Other than that the bed is super soft and cosy for my rabbit and he seems very happy with it.
That's corners sewn ( tacked ) together which is easy to remove to make it bigger.
The corners are held in place by only a couple of tiny stitches, so I snipped two apart, giving it an open front. Now my cats love it!