Fitness Tracker Unisex RONTEN Heart Rate Monitor Activity Tracker+APP 14 Training Modes 0.96'' OLED 8 days Standby Waterproof Smart Wristband, Bluetooth Wireless Activity Bracelet with Replacement Strap for Android and IOS iPhone 5/6/7/8 Plus X in purple/blue
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 【Upgraded fitness tracker】This Activity tracker ( R2 Plus) can track your heart rate and all-day activities. Based on R2, more functions are added and the workout App is more comprehensive. It will help you get a better understanding of your fitness level
- 【FREE blue replacement Strap】We offer a blue replacement Strap for free. High quality comfortable and Fashion replacement strap made from durable and waterproof materials, easy to install and remove, you can install a different colored band any time you want. Swap between black or blue to suit your mood and your outfit!
- 【14 multi-sport modes & GPS integration】R2 Plus fitness watch with 14 training modes helps you better understanding every activity data of yourself and the GPS can monitor your activities track, you will always know where have you been and where you are!
- 【Heart rate monitor when sleeping】The activity bracelet can monitor your heart rate to help you do exercise scientifically and accurately monitor total effective sleeping time and motions every night, you can better understand your sleeping quality.
- 【1 hour charging / 8 days standby】Full charge requires only about 1 hours and the standby time can be up to 5-8 days with full power. App supports most smart phones with Bluetooth 4.0 or above. Support system: iOS 7.1 or above like iPhone 7/6/6s/se/5 , Android 4.4 or above like Samsung S8/S7 LG HTC
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Monitor your Heart Rate and track Daily Activities!
A must-have for healthy lifestyle.
Activity Tracking with GPS:
Ronten R2 Plus Activity Tracker uses built-in GPS to monitor your activity track makes for more accurate data.
14 Training Modes：
8 Default activity mode, additional 6 activity modes can be added in the APP, walking, running, riding, treadmill, hiking, fitness, basketball, badminton, tennis, football, climbing, spinning, yoga, dancing.
Heart Rate Monitor:
Supports real-time monitoring of heart rate and help user make suitable exercise plan.
The device can automatically recognize your state and monitor all of your sleep progress, identifying your deep sleep and light sleep hours.
Alarm alert, call alert, sedentary alert, Facebook, Twitter, Linked in etc. by silent vibration.
Model: R2 Plus
Battery: Polymer lithium battery
Data Sync: Bluetooth 4.0
Charging: USB charging standard
Screen Display: 0.96'' OLED Touchscreen
Standby time: 8 days
Charging Time: 1 hour
Waterproof rating: IP67
1 x Activity Wristband
1 x Silicone Replacement Band
1 x User Manual
The activity data will be cleared every 0:00 am as a cycle, but the device itself could restore data for 7 days, after that the all data will be cleared.
We offer an 18-month warranty for the products offered by Ronten. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us or Amazon customer service.
Customers who bought this item also bought
67 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 67 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been awake now for hours and moving around the house but so far only 131 steps.
2) pulse. has been as low as 45 and then 140. just tested and recorded 75 with 115 on the tracker. I understand that these are not medical devices but all the same a certain degree of accuracy would be nice.
I did like the idea of 2 bands but overall this is not what I was looking for
I was a bit skeptical since it is quite cheap but I gave it a go.
The step counter is pretty acurate compared to the one on my phone. And when I walk I count my steps and its also acurate. It is true that if you walk for less than about 70 steps, it doesnt count them. But over the course of a day, it tells me I have walked as many steps as other apps. So its pretty acurate.
The heart rate is always reading as much lower than the machines at the gym say. The treadmill will say im at 180 when my watch is saying 130. I have mesured my HR manually when at rest and the watch is pretty spot on, so maybe the gym equipment is off.... i dont know.
It charges very quickly (and doesnt need a cable, plugs straight into the usb port) and holds ita charge for about a
It looks good (everyone thinks its a fitbit), and is comfortable. The only bad thing I can say about it, is of the straps broke after about 3 months. It comes with 2 so that was ok. And new straps arent expensive, but its annoying.
The app is easy to use and you can set the targets you want and see your progress over the week, month or year. The only bad thing about the app is there isnt a way seeing your weight loss progress. You can enter your weight, but you cant see the progress.
Worth adding that it's not compatible with all phones ( my wife's Samsung J3 for example) as I found out No problem on my Samsung S7
Guess it's worth checking out before purchasing
Update: After a few more days, I have decided to return. Upon closer monitoring the device was recording me doing almost 400 steps walking across our small landing to another bedroom and back.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?