Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Sep 2009, 09:02:54 BST
minervacious says:
i loved his shows, it was so much fun. he never took himself seriously like some of the superchefs of today. will always be one of a kind. look forward to reading this book

Posted on 15 Sep 2009, 12:15:07 BST
Last edited by the author on 15 Sep 2009, 13:05:01 BST
M. Mann says:
Great programme on Channel 4 14.09.09 with the Man himself and Keith Allen (Keith on Keith).

Keith (floyd) was a delight, fabulous cook unfortunately hooked into the liquor and destroyed a lot around him.

He will be missed and fantastic on the book and the documentary so that his legacy can live on and he should not be forgotten

RIP Mr Floyd

Posted on 27 Sep 2009, 20:54:42 BST
[Deleted by the author on 27 Sep 2009, 21:03:34 BST]

Posted on 27 Sep 2009, 21:00:09 BST
Keith was, and always will be, a champion of the honesty and debunking that is so sadly needed in the world of cooking. Only he could have made a banquet out of pie n peas, and a 5 Star gourmet Tripe n Onion souffle. Good on yer mate...I for one will miss those "bit o' this and a smidging o' that" recipes of yours ! RIP Keith

Posted on 20 Nov 2009, 11:24:48 GMT
The final episode of Keith's autobiography read recently on Radio 4 made me cry. He found happiness in his 65th year with a friend he had known for 40 years and this experience touched me greatly. I too am hoping to find contentment with a man I met when I took my first job in broadcasting. I hope I will live longer than dear Keith to enjoy my dream lover in some warm, mediterranean island.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  15 Sep 2009
Latest post:  20 Nov 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Stirred But Not Shaken: The Autobiography
Stirred But Not Shaken: The Autobiography by Keith Floyd (Hardcover - 2 Oct. 2009)
4.6 out of 5 stars (90)