on 2 December 2014
Lovely illustrations in this diary and handy 'pocket' on the inside cover to hold papers
on 17 August 2014
I buy the RHS diary year after year, because it's a perfect desk diary. A week to a page and the facing page to each week is a full-colour, full-page wildlife photograph. Good quality paper - shiny finish and easy to write on in ink or felt-tip, although pencil does not work quite as well. Uplifting, motivational and inspirational.
on 19 August 2014
Perfect for my needs, excellent quality pictures.
on 14 May 2014
I had one of these diaries for 2011 for a Christmas present, I'VE brought myself one every year since I can't fault them my FRIEND had a DIARY of me last year 2014 as a Christmas present she loved it to me it's worth the money from birds to bumble bees ECTRA it gives you jobs for the month you have a enough space to write in your diary as well. well IM just of to order mine for 2015.
on 23 October 2014
Buy this diary every year for a friend who is an avid gardener. She loves the diary as it gives her valuable tips at different times of the year at what she should be doing to prepare her garden. The Diary is beautifully illustrated, well worth the money
on 9 February 2015
Great diary with gorgeous photos and handy tips about what to do,and when, in the garden. Full of information and ideas, east to read, lovely to look at. I get myself one of these every year.
on 5 August 2015
This is the ideal desk diary to have in the home, easy to find, lovely photographs and plenty of room to write in.
I would definitely think about ordering it again next year.
on 31 December 2014
Just as lovely as last year, the only criticism for me personally is that the beautiful pictures aren't as nice as last year!
on 10 December 2014
This was purchased as part of a gift. Very good value for money and I am certain that it will be very much liked.
on 1 January 2015
as always arrived promptly and in good nick.
beautifull pictures and a decent size.