RHCE Red Hat Certified Engineer Linux: 100 Success Secrets on RHCE Linux Test Preparation, Study Guides, Practice Exams, Braindumps, Certification ... Preparation, Tips and Tricks, and Much More Paperback – 5 Dec 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
The book sells itself as "success secrets" for the RHCE exam. A clever title, because it doesn't contain any content that will help you to pass the exam - only information about what the RHCE exam is, and what the exam features. Nothing in this book is remotely technical, you only get vague generic study advice (e.g. "you should make sure you read the questions properly"). The blurb states "This book is at once a study guide and a detailed overview of the Enterprise version of Linux", which is party true, except for the study guide part.
Highlights of the book:
* The page count is doubled by every second page containing a single sentence
* Massive amounts of repeated information
* Typos and grammar mistakes get worse as you read through the book
* Reads like marketing material
* There is no actual content in this book
Do yourself a big favour, and read Red Hat's RHCE Prep Guide - it has far more information than this book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Career Guides
- Books > Computing & Internet > Certification > Exams > European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL)
- Books > Computing & Internet > Certification > Subjects > Networking
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Computing & Internet > UNIX & Linux > Introduction to Linux
- Books > Computing & Internet > UNIX & Linux > Linux Distributions
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Adult & Continuing Education > Career Guidance