RFandEMF Trifield 100XE Broadband EMF Meter - European Version|(50Hz)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Detects 3 type of EMF pollution: AC magnetic fields, AC electric fields, radio/microwaves.
- Two magnetic ranges cover 0.2-100 milligauss.
- Electric range covers 5-1000 V/m (or .5-100 kV/m with original version of the Trifield Meter)
- Operates about 40 hours on replaceable standard 9V battery, has a low battery indicator.
- Radio/microwave covers 0.01 to 1 kV/m (kilovolts/meter) This corresponds to 0.026 to 266 mW/cm2.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Trifield ® BroadBand Meter is a gaussmeter, electric field meter, radio field strength meter all in one convenient and efficient unit. When measuring electromagnetic fields, the usual concern is usually magnetic fields, which can be difficult to measure. If a less sophisticated 1-axis gaussmeter is used, a reading of zero could result even where the field is strong. A 1-axis meter must be oriented correctly to measure the field (which is a vector). The 3-axis Trifield Meter solves that problem by measuring the true strength of the field regardless of which way it is positioned and oriented. The Trifield Meter conclusively can be used to scan quickly across an area without having to stop at each point to search for the orientation that gives a maximum reading. Another section of the meter detects AC electric fields, which can exist independently of AC magnetic field. The third section detects radio/microwave, such as from a leaky microwave oven. This meter’s applications include the ability to measure AC magnetic fields and AC electric fields extremely quickly AND can measure major RF/microwave sources like leakage from microwave ovens or near field cell towers.