REXING V1 Car Dash Cam 1080P Full HD 170 Degrees Dashboard Camera
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dashboard Camera works automatically without any input. Non-stop recording gives a seamless recording experience.
- This dash cam has Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology inside for flawless night-time recording and detail capturing.
- Car charger with additional USB slot to charge your phones and tablets. Smart USB ports quickly and easily identify yours mobile devices, to provide optimal charging efficiency. Output: DC 5V 2A.
- Safety First: High Quality Li-polymer 3.7v 320mah battery can bear high/low temperature, with official MSDS report and the most strict PONY Lab Certificate (Tested: 6+ hours in 170°F, 6+ hours in -40°F)
- One Year Warranty To Cover Any Issues. First Class support for all customers. All inquires will be responded within 24 hours, and 99.99% satisfaction guaranteed.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
1. Viewing Angle: 170 degrees
2. Display Size: 2.4" LCD screen
3. Resolution: 1080p Fully-HD 1920 x 1080 resolution or a high definition 720p 1280 x 720 resolution
4. Unlimited Cycle Recording is supported
5. Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) is supported
6. Audio recording is supported
7. G-sensor is supported
8. Battery: 320mAh battery
9. Speakers built-in
10. Video output format: .MOV
11. Photo output format: JPEG
12. Primary interface language: English
13. Voltage: 5 V DC
14. Supports microSD cards (up to 32GB. When using dash cam and upgrading the firmware, please select the FAT32 option to format the memory card.)
15. Firmware version: V1_REXING_20160310
1 * REXING V1 Dashboard Camera
2 * Windshield Mounting Kit
1 * Car Charger
1 * User Manual
SD card and USB cable are not included.
This item doesn't support GPS, Motion Detector, Parking Monitor features.
Most cars when parked, have power supply to the dash cam cut short, and its feature of Motion Detection will not work when there is no power supply, unless connected directly to the car's battery. Also, moving objects are often difficult to detect in the dark, when there is no light.
Screen Viewing Angle: The screen size of this dash cam is 2.4 inches, which is a special dimension. For cost reduction, we use the common TN panel in the market that has a narrow viewing angle. If we chose to use the IPS panel to provide a wider viewing angle, then we will need to get it customized by the supplier and that will increase the device cost significantly. So to provide usage under normal circumstances, the TN panel is a better option.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It came in a box, placed in a cut out sponge for safety. Please see the accompanied pics. Well secure and safe from bumps during the transit.
This small piece of gadget looks to be well built and gives you a reassurance that it won't crack up at a lightest rough use.
Installing it was not much of a problem but finding the right spot was. I have installed it next to rear view mirror, on the dotted part of the windscreen. It took some research/googling to make sure that sticking something on this dotted area of windscreen won't spoil any working of my car (like automatic wipers, etc.). Immediately after installing it the first time, I realised that it is too close to the rear view mirror and I could see a portion of it in the camera. So I dared to pullout the sticky pad and put it at the correct position, no issues there. I am not sure why they have not provided a suction cup (as well..asking for too much now... :) ) because one may need to move it either because placement is not correct or one has more than one car or hired a car, etc.
I am able to hide the wiring within the upholstery of the car, was not that difficult, just need a blunt screwdriver to push the wire in.
I have used this for 4+ months now and have been on long drives.
I have updated the firmware which says to support 64 GB cards. I have not tested that as I am using a 32GB card. Initially, I had a problem where card was not getting recognised by the camera but once I formatted it on windows, it worked.
The camera has battery so you can to take it out and take pictures of any accident or incident or scenic/celebrity pic (lol). You can zoom to 4x to take a pic.
It has mic which can be muted. I prefer to keep it on mute.
For video, you can keep the video looping to 3/5/10 minutes or keep the looping off all together. On video and photos, you can get the date and your vehicle plate number. It does not have GPS but has provision to take input from a compatible GPS.
I am happy with my purchase given the price I paid, the quality of photos and videos are good.
But the night pics are not that great specially if you are on a road with no street lights. It can capture the number plate clearly if the vehicles are stationary or travelling in same direction (similar speed) but on-coming or speeding-by vehicle's plate can sometime don't get captured properly.
Also, I would have wished for wire to have USB end so that I can use my existing 3 USB plug.
Only criticism is that the one I received had older firmware, that couldn't be upgraded for some reason despite following the instructions carefully (and not being too bad at IT myself). There wasn't any help from the manufacturer about this - which means missing out on some nice features that would enhance its value.
So slightly disappointed but the core functionality works well - the night time shots are decent and you can make out number plates. The handling of evening lighting (low in the sky) is done well - though remember to really clean your windscreen because any grease, streaks, or water marks can really affect the quality of the recording - make sure to place it were the windscreen wipers reach so it can see through the rain.
Was worried about it being discreet enough and small enough to not call attention to itself both while driving and parked, but it is more than enough. I've gotten into friends' cars with the traditional 'stalk' type hanging down and vastly prefer this shape
Picture quality: I don't have much to compare it against. I'm pretty happy with the quality of the images for viewing as a video, with the exception of two things:
1) the image pics up quite a lot of glare and reflection from the windscreen. Mine is mounted at the top of my windscreen and it picks up the reflection of the dashboard as an "overlay" to the video. One of these days I'll figure out a way of trying to overcome that. Maybe gaffer tape between the camera and the windscreen to cut out peripheral glare?
2) The image quality isn't good enough to pick out number plates when driving along. Iv'e tried a few times even when driving through my estate at low speed, but when you freeze frame the video it's too blurred to really make out number plates. That sounds odd when I've just complimented the over-all video quality!
Again, conscious of the price and therefore not expecting miracles, my only other minor gripe is that it's quite fiddly to eject and insert the DC card when it's stuck to the windscreen. It's small and fiddly to get to.
For the price though, I'd recommend to buyers on a budget.
Been using it for a week now so far been great. Very easy to install took about 15 mins to install and hide the cable. The video is very clear and crisp both in daytime operating and nitetime operating. So all in all a great price and great dash cam.VERY HAPPY.