on 2 November 2017
rubbish/poor quality split in the pocket on arrival which is not surprising as the material is really flimsy. have recently brought another for the same price elsewhere. much better quality than this. I was asked to send a photograph of the product but what a pallava . All I wanted to do was send it back and recieve a refund not take photos , write letters waste of my time left in this world, I guess thats how these people make their money by making it so hard to return; because in reality will they reimburse my time ? I don't think so.
on 14 January 2018
Brilliant quality & price. Only thing I would say is they do measure in length slightly larger. My 4 year old daughter that usually wears 4-5years in clothing is wearing the 3-4years of this product and will probably get another good 6 months wear out of them.
on 7 November 2017
I bought these for a husky ten year old. I had to shorten them in length, but they are great for the price for my child to take on a class trip where waterproofs were required. Happy at the price I paid.
on 14 August 2017
These are amazing for the price! I thought they would be thin Pac-a-Mac material, but it is thicker than that and the seams are well sealed. Arrived really quickly too. Really pleased with these.
on 9 September 2017
Great trousers, with 'open pockets' to allow you to reach through to your trouser pockets underneath. Came up quite large, so have out them away for next year and bought the smaller pair too.
on 7 May 2017
These are great. I have bought them before and will again. They get a fair bit of abuse in my house, so they won't last forever, but hopefully long enough to wait for the next size up.
on 5 October 2017
Good buy for the money. As a guide my boy has just turned 6 and is 120cm tall. They fit really well and he maybe has a couple of centimetres growth tops until they become to small. Hope this helps with those of you that have sizing queries as I was expecting them to come up large. Not really an issue as they are a bargain for the price!
on 16 May 2017
Great idea and used loads walking in the woods. Only issue is around the ankles or it could be the child and the way he played in the mud. Was great to be able to take them off before getting in the car and seats be dry.
on 2 June 2017
Will last a while I think! I just got my son to roll up the waist as these were rather big for him but great value though and do the job in the wet weather!
on 17 November 2017
These are great value for money. Seem to be a good material and better then more expensive ones I have bought for my little one in the past. Very happy with purchase will be ordering again once he has another growth spurt 😊