Customer reviews

Size: 5-6 Years|Colour: Black|Change

on 29 January 2016
Bought these for my 7 year old son who is going on a residential with school and was in need of waterproof trousers. These came really quickly and the price was great! The same Regatta ones in the store were £18 on offer! Super price as he will probably not need them/wear them after the school trip. They have enough room in them to wear a thick pair of jeans/joggers underneath and he seems comfortable in them. Very pleased for the price.
on 22 May 2017
Very good quality. There are holes for your toddler to put their hands in their trouser pockets still which my child loves.
I bought size 3-4 as he is already fitting well in this size at 2.5 but unlike most clothes of this size, these are going to last a long time... I guess I mean by this that they are big. But the elastic hold them up on my child and I can roll the bottoms up so they're really good.
on 2 May 2017
These are great value for money and we'll made. Most parents of average sized children buy 2 ages up with clothes. With these you shouldn't. They are correct sizing - good but unexpected!
on 14 August 2017
These are amazing for the price! I thought they would be thin Pac-a-Mac material, but it is thicker than that and the seams are well sealed. Arrived really quickly too. Really pleased with these.
on 7 May 2017
These are great. I have bought them before and will again. They get a fair bit of abuse in my house, so they won't last forever, but hopefully long enough to wait for the next size up.
on 16 May 2017
Great idea and used loads walking in the woods. Only issue is around the ankles or it could be the child and the way he played in the mud. Was great to be able to take them off before getting in the car and seats be dry.
on 10 August 2017
Great trousers,thicker than expected. Purchased for my daughter to wear during her Duke of Edinburgh expedition. Good quality and cheaper than I've seen on the high street.
on 2 June 2017
Will last a while I think! I just got my son to roll up the waist as these were rather big for him but great value though and do the job in the wet weather!
on 30 June 2017
Always a reliable product of good quality. A little too big around the waist but nothing that a stitch won't rectify. Better too big than too small!.
on 19 March 2017
Super fast delivery, great fit /quality and saved my boys trousers when out on a dog walk jumping in muddy puddles. Would definitely recommend