Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.95 UK delivery
RECARO Young Sport Group 1/2/3 Combination Car Seat (Black)
|Price:||£163.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£1.05 (1%)|
- RECARO Young Sport. Group 1,2,3 car seat suitable from 9 - 36kg, 9 months to 12 years approximately
- Easy to install the RECARO Young Sport has an integrated 5 point harness that can be adjusted 3 times for Group 1 (9-18kg)
- At group 2,3 stage fit with the car 3 point belt which secures the child and seat. Headrest adjusts 2 further positions at group 2,3
- Full side impact protection, removable seat cushion for younger child. Padded harness covers.
- Please ensure you fully read the manufacturers instructions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
RECARO Young Sport Group 1/2/3
The RECARO Young Sport Group 1/2/3 is a long life seat that grows with your child from 9 months to 12 years old. The seat is technologically advanced, with ergonomic ribbed foam developed for the car industry, which provides total comfort and ensures air circulation. It includes a height-adjustable harness with an energy absorber, a central harness adjuster, patented tensioners, and a practical carrying handle. The easy installation guide shows how you simply put the seat into the car with the vehicle's own three-point seatbelt.
The benefits for you
The Young Sport acts as one seat for children from the age of around 9 months to 12 years (9–36 kg), which means that the seat can be used for a particularly long time. Young Sport is a carefully designed system and includes an integral five-point harness, three-way adjustable headrest for ECE Group 1 (9–18 kg), three-point car safety belt, and two-way adjustable headrest for ECE Groups 2 and 3 (15–36 kg). The set is easy to install in the car, and the car safety belt can even be tightened with the buckle fastened. As a result of the ergonomically ribbed foam, the seat is extremely comfortable with good air circulation.
Who are RECARO?
The RECARO brand stands for seating expertise, which covers more than just the seat but also the person using it and where it is used. RECARO's main aim is to provide products that always exceed expectations in terms of design, user friendliness, comfort, and safety. The results are child seats that give you and your child a very special feeling of wellbeing on journeys both long and short. All RECARO child seats have advanced side impact protection for the full age range of the seat, providing protection to the head, side, and hips in the event of a side impact. The padded side wings and headrest not only protect but give your child additional comfort during rest or sleep.
Features of the RECARO Young Sport Group 1/2/3
- The Young Sport grows with your child and has advanced side impact protection (ASP) in the head, side, and hip areas for the full life of the seat; this means your child is protected from side impact by side head and torso wings. The high-sided seat base with arms also protects the hip area, and in the event of an impact the five-point harness protects the child from excess movement and allows the forces to be spread.
- The easy installation guides show you how to fit the seat with the vehicle seatbelt for both Group 1 and 2/3 stages.
- Easily secured to the car, the seatbelt is tightened through the belt clamp of the car seat.
- At Group 1 stage (9–18 kg), the Young Sport has an insert cushion for a smaller, younger child, which is easily removed as the child grows. The integrated five-point harness and headrest can be adjusted three times using the easy harness adjuster on the rear of the seat.
- At Group 2/3 stage (15–36 kg) the Young Sport integrated harness is removed and the seat – along with your child – are secured into the car with the vehicle seatbelt. The headrest can be adjusted a further two times for the growing child.
- The practical carry handle on top of the seat has been designed for easy transportation.
- High-quality, deeply padded, fully breathable seat covers provide luxurious comfort and are machine-washable at 30°C.
- Available in eight fashionable colour choices.
1 x Young Sport car seat
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Very easy to fit and feels very snug, does not move about unlike other seat belt fitted car seats I have used.
My daughter (1 1/2 yrs) seems to like it, she has been car sick with back facing seats but has been OK so far in this forward facing seat.
It has really good side head support, which is not only good for safety but means if the child falls asleep the head does not loll about.
The seat itself seems comfortable and it is easy and quick to do up and tighten or loosen the straps.
The seat belt straps come with a protective covering for the neck so the skin is not cut/burnt by the strap moving, this protective strap is the best one I have seen. The protective covering is neck shaped so fits well around the neck and it has a rubber strip on the underside so it stays in place and protects the neck, previous protective coverings have slipped down leaving the neck skin against the belt.
I actually bought this car seat for a holiday abroad because it was cheaper than constantly renting one, but we tried it at home and have decided to keep it because we like it so much.
Also if you buy it, watch the video on how to fit the car seat on youtube, it is extremely easy to fit, but the printed instructions are slightly confusing.
Most recent customer reviews