- Also check our best rated Baby Car Seat reviews
RECARO Monza Nova 2 Seatfix Black
|Price:||£160.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- It can be anchored securely and easily to the isofix mounting points in your car
- It can also be used in cars without the isofix mounting points
- Adjustable cushion in the head rest designed to provide additional head rest depth and comfort to your child
- Integrated speakers in the headrest connect to an mp3player
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
RECARO Monza Nova 2 with Seatfix
The RECARO Monza Nova 2 with Seatfix is a Group 2/3 car seat that your child can use from 15 to 36 kg (aged approximately 3 to 12 years). A sporty design with outstanding protection and functionality, the RECARO Monza Nova 2 with Seatfix is great for safety and comfort for your growing child.
The Monza Nova with Seatfix is impressive in every respect. In the event of an accident, the additional crash pads – together with foam supports in the head and hip areas – distribute the load. Fixed armrests provide additional side protection in the hip area. Connection to the Isofix points in the car means that your seat is secured in your vehicle – whether the seat is in use or not – and provides additional stability. The child is secured to the seat using the vehicle's own three-point inertia belt.
The benefits for you
The needs of your child's travel are fully met up to 150 cm in height, which is approximately 12 years old. This means that the seat can be used for a particularly long time. You can be sure during travel that your seat is secure. The set is easy to install in the car with no complicated belt routing to have to manage. The speaker system in the seat allows you to listen to your own media in the front of the car on the radio. The machine-washable covers mean that you can keep your seat looking as good as new.
Who are RECARO?
The RECARO brand stands for seating expertise, which covers more than just the seat but also the person using it and where it is used. RECARO's main aim is to provide products that always exceed expectations in terms of design, user friendliness, comfort, and safety. The results are child seats that give you and your child a very special feeling of wellbeing on journeys both long and short. All RECARO child seats have advanced side impact protection for the full age range of the seat, providing protection to the head, side, and hips in the event of a side impact. The padded side wings and headrest not only protect but give your child additional comfort during rest or sleep.
Features of the RECARO Monza Nova 2 with Seatfix
- Group 2/3 car seat suitable for use from 15 to 36 kg (approximately 3 to 12 years of age).
- With Seatfix technology, the integral Seatfix locking arms can be securely attached to the car's Isofix points. The child, secured by the car's three-point safety belt, will therefore be safer in the event of a side impact because the belt does not have to restrain the weight of the seat as well.
- The RECARO Air Circulation System (ACS) ensures that air circulates freely for greater comfort and wellbeing.
- Extremely comfortable with excellent ergonomics as a result of the ventilated foam developed for the automotive industry.
- 11 height-adjustable headrest positions that will ensure a perfect fit for your child at any age.
- Includes the RECARO Sound System – integrated speakers in the headrest to entertain your child. Simply plug the cable into an MP3 player.
- A handy storage pocket on the side of the seat to store an MP3 player.
- Headrest has a built-in air cushion that can be easily adjusted to suit the needs of the child and can be deflated at the touch of a button.
- The practical carry handle on top of the seat has been designed for easy transportation.
- High-quality, deeply padded, fully breathable RECARO seat covers provide luxurious comfort and are machine-washable at 30°C.
- Available in a range of fashionable colour choices, including Graphite, Mocca, Pink, Saphir, and Shadow.
1 x RECARO Monza Nova 2 with Seatfix. 1 x Manufacturer instruction manual
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It's easy to fit with the isofix fittings. It's easy to get him in and out and he loves the speakers.
Oh and the covers are removable, you know, for when they eventually chunder in the car.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really good seat, recommended by a friend. The only thing is I found it hard to attach with the isofix, but once in it's fine. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Ms. S. Lonsdale
Found the English instructions in a pocket under the seat. Looks and feels lovely and good quality. Just slots into the ISO fix ( recaro calls it seat fix ) quite securely. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Excellent car seat, very easy to fit and they look great. They seems incredibly safe and my kids love them. Quite bulky so worth thinking about you rear seats. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer