Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
RECARO Monza Nova 2 Seatfix Black
|Price:||£135.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£25.00 (16%)|
- It can be anchored securely and easily to the isofix mounting points in your car
- It can also be used in cars without the isofix mounting points
- Adjustable cushion in the head rest designed to provide additional head rest depth and comfort to your child
- Integrated speakers in the headrest connect to an mp3player
Join Amazon Prime and save £15 when you spend £60 in our Baby Store*, compliments of Amazon Family
Amazon Prime offers exclusive benefits, is easy to join and comes with a 30-day free trial period for new members. To redeem this offer join Amazon Prime, then add at least £60 worth of baby products (excludes nappies) to your basket and enter promotional code 'BABYGC16'. Discount applies at checkout and Offer ends December 31, 2016. Offer only applies to Qualifying Items purchased and dispatched from Amazon.co.uk at the website www.amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to purchases made from third-party sellers at Amazon.co.uk’s Marketplace platform. The Qualified Promotions Terms & Conditions and Promotional Code and Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions apply. Join Amazon Prime now
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
RECARO Monza Nova 2 with Seatfix
The RECARO Monza Nova 2 with Seatfix is a Group 2/3 car seat that your child can use from 15 to 36 kg (aged approximately 3 to 12 years). A sporty design with outstanding protection and functionality, the RECARO Monza Nova 2 with Seatfix is great for safety and comfort for your growing child.
The Monza Nova with Seatfix is impressive in every respect. In the event of an accident, the additional crash pads – together with foam supports in the head and hip areas – distribute the load. Fixed armrests provide additional side protection in the hip area. Connection to the Isofix points in the car means that your seat is secured in your vehicle – whether the seat is in use or not – and provides additional stability. The child is secured to the seat using the vehicle's own three-point inertia belt.
The benefits for you
The needs of your child's travel are fully met up to 150 cm in height, which is approximately 12 years old. This means that the seat can be used for a particularly long time. You can be sure during travel that your seat is secure. The set is easy to install in the car with no complicated belt routing to have to manage. The speaker system in the seat allows you to listen to your own media in the front of the car on the radio. The machine-washable covers mean that you can keep your seat looking as good as new.
Who are RECARO?
The RECARO brand stands for seating expertise, which covers more than just the seat but also the person using it and where it is used. RECARO's main aim is to provide products that always exceed expectations in terms of design, user friendliness, comfort, and safety. The results are child seats that give you and your child a very special feeling of wellbeing on journeys both long and short. All RECARO child seats have advanced side impact protection for the full age range of the seat, providing protection to the head, side, and hips in the event of a side impact. The padded side wings and headrest not only protect but give your child additional comfort during rest or sleep.
Features of the RECARO Monza Nova 2 with Seatfix
- Group 2/3 car seat suitable for use from 15 to 36 kg (approximately 3 to 12 years of age).
- With Seatfix technology, the integral Seatfix locking arms can be securely attached to the car's Isofix points. The child, secured by the car's three-point safety belt, will therefore be safer in the event of a side impact because the belt does not have to restrain the weight of the seat as well.
- The RECARO Air Circulation System (ACS) ensures that air circulates freely for greater comfort and wellbeing.
- Extremely comfortable with excellent ergonomics as a result of the ventilated foam developed for the automotive industry.
- 11 height-adjustable headrest positions that will ensure a perfect fit for your child at any age.
- Includes the RECARO Sound System – integrated speakers in the headrest to entertain your child. Simply plug the cable into an MP3 player.
- A handy storage pocket on the side of the seat to store an MP3 player.
- Headrest has a built-in air cushion that can be easily adjusted to suit the needs of the child and can be deflated at the touch of a button.
- The practical carry handle on top of the seat has been designed for easy transportation.
- High-quality, deeply padded, fully breathable RECARO seat covers provide luxurious comfort and are machine-washable at 30°C.
- Available in a range of fashionable colour choices, including Graphite, Mocca, Pink, Saphir, and Shadow.
1 x RECARO Monza Nova 2 with Seatfix. 1 x Manufacturer instruction manual
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
- it's a very sturdy and yet comfortable car seat
- it has very good side impact and my son's head is well cushioned in in the head protectors (which have rubber air cushions to make it even safer in case of impact)
- it fits really well in the car's isofix and hence is easy to remove/ set up
- the seatbelt comes over his shoulder and he hasn't complained it's uncomfortable, however i would've preferred a 5 point harness as I think those are the safest
- very easy to move the headrest as the child grows
Oh, and the headphones/ sound system it's a bonus. We've used it twice just to kill the boredom and I think we might use it again in the future (ie if one child sleeps and the other one wants to listen to music/ a story/ watch something). It's very easy to use as the jack for it is located in a little pocket on the left hand side of the chair.
The cons: It does take quite a bit of space, as other reviewers have mentioned, but I still manage to squeeze in the middle seat so I can't complain too much.
My husband feels it's tilting forward a bit, but I think it's all the cushioning that makes it look like that. My son is very comfortable in it.
Also, make sure you can remove the car's headrest before you buy it.
All in all, a very safe car seat. We bought it in blue and it looks very nice. Our son liked it so much that we wanted to sit in it in the house, before we had a chance to put it in the car.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The product itself is fine however it arrived dirty and marked as though it had been stored unprotected in a damp / dirty warehouse. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Jeremy Colclough
Quality piece of kit, 4 year old very happy, installation was a breeze (No English instructions but you can just find it on you tube if in doubt)Published 20 days ago by ATY
Terrific seat.. my only gripe, ISO is a bitch to release.. and i have strong fingers - no way my wife could get this released if she had to.. Read morePublished 21 days ago by MR A.
A great car seat for appropriately sized children, easy to fit in cars with Iso-fix mountings, highly rated in independent safety checks and the boys love it. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Hurleys
Arrived in just a couple of days of ordering. Looks good and sturdy. Only problem is that there were no English user instructions in the package. Read morePublished 1 month ago by minnieb
This seat is absolutely great, comfy, my son loves it.
The only thing I didn't like was the instructions were all in foreign languages. Read more
A fabulous childcare seat...protects in the right places! Very comfortable.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this seat after reading reviews and which reports. It looks good and my granddaughter is delighted with it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer