RECARO Monza Nova 2 Seatfix Black
|Price:||£128.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£32.00 (20%)|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we dispatch the item.
- It can be anchored securely and easily to the isofix mounting points in your car
- It can also be used in cars without the isofix mounting points
- Adjustable cushion in the head rest designed to provide additional head rest depth and comfort to your child
- Integrated speakers in the headrest connect to an mp3player
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
RECARO Monza Nova 2 with Seatfix
The RECARO Monza Nova 2 with Seatfix is a Group 2/3 car seat that your child can use from 15 to 36 kg (aged approximately 3 to 12 years). A sporty design with outstanding protection and functionality, the RECARO Monza Nova 2 with Seatfix is great for safety and comfort for your growing child.
The Monza Nova with Seatfix is impressive in every respect. In the event of an accident, the additional crash pads – together with foam supports in the head and hip areas – distribute the load. Fixed armrests provide additional side protection in the hip area. Connection to the Isofix points in the car means that your seat is secured in your vehicle – whether the seat is in use or not – and provides additional stability. The child is secured to the seat using the vehicle's own three-point inertia belt.
The benefits for you
The needs of your child's travel are fully met up to 150 cm in height, which is approximately 12 years old. This means that the seat can be used for a particularly long time. You can be sure during travel that your seat is secure. The set is easy to install in the car with no complicated belt routing to have to manage. The speaker system in the seat allows you to listen to your own media in the front of the car on the radio. The machine-washable covers mean that you can keep your seat looking as good as new.
Who are RECARO?
The RECARO brand stands for seating expertise, which covers more than just the seat but also the person using it and where it is used. RECARO's main aim is to provide products that always exceed expectations in terms of design, user friendliness, comfort, and safety. The results are child seats that give you and your child a very special feeling of wellbeing on journeys both long and short. All RECARO child seats have advanced side impact protection for the full age range of the seat, providing protection to the head, side, and hips in the event of a side impact. The padded side wings and headrest not only protect but give your child additional comfort during rest or sleep.
Features of the RECARO Monza Nova 2 with Seatfix
- Group 2/3 car seat suitable for use from 15 to 36 kg (approximately 3 to 12 years of age).
- With Seatfix technology, the integral Seatfix locking arms can be securely attached to the car's Isofix points. The child, secured by the car's three-point safety belt, will therefore be safer in the event of a side impact because the belt does not have to restrain the weight of the seat as well.
- The RECARO Air Circulation System (ACS) ensures that air circulates freely for greater comfort and wellbeing.
- Extremely comfortable with excellent ergonomics as a result of the ventilated foam developed for the automotive industry.
- 11 height-adjustable headrest positions that will ensure a perfect fit for your child at any age.
- Includes the RECARO Sound System – integrated speakers in the headrest to entertain your child. Simply plug the cable into an MP3 player.
- A handy storage pocket on the side of the seat to store an MP3 player.
- Headrest has a built-in air cushion that can be easily adjusted to suit the needs of the child and can be deflated at the touch of a button.
- The practical carry handle on top of the seat has been designed for easy transportation.
- High-quality, deeply padded, fully breathable RECARO seat covers provide luxurious comfort and are machine-washable at 30°C.
- Available in a range of fashionable colour choices, including Graphite, Mocca, Pink, Saphir, and Shadow.
1 x RECARO Monza Nova 2 with Seatfix. 1 x Manufacturer instruction manual
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I much prefer him to be rear facing until at least age 4 but needed an easy transferable fairly lightweight seat I could take with me.
It's very comfy, I love the face that it has isofix connectors which makes it a little safer, height adjustable headrest and the best thing for my little boy, the jack!
He has his own playlist and absolutely loves connecting my iPhone to it and playing his favourite tunes. Brilliant idea to have the speakers in the headrest!
The volume is not too loud, just right.
Would recommend this seat to anyone.
However, after installing it for a long journey, it became quickly apparent that it has more than a couple of serious failings.
Two small flaws - the material is a dirt magnet, already looking worse after one day than the old car seat did after a year. The speakers are next to useless, especially when combined with a device which is already noise limited.
The big flaw - the seat does not recline at all, and the head rest is not adjustable in any meaningful way (it pumps up/deflates, but still remains in the same place). As such, as soon as my little one falls asleep, she slumps forwards. Without a five point harness, this means that her head and torso slump forwards, out of the side protection zone, and into a dangerous position. If the seat didn't look such a mess after a week of outings, I would probably return it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After have many Recaro seats in the past bought this one and what a let down, when it arrived the box was undamaged but the seat inside was another story both the sold bolsters... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Daughter, loves it, supportive, easy fitting, with head phonesPublished 9 days ago by Mrs Louise K Stoddart
Great seat, good quality. My 2.5 Year old loves it and much prefers the use of the car seat belt as apposed to the usual children's car seat belt. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Em
Good item, only issue was no instructions in English when we received it.Published 1 month ago by Nicholas
Excellent seats for our almost 6 year old. Bought two for both cars. Very easy to fit and the isofix prevents it moving around. The fitted speakers are a great hit!Published 1 month ago by H. Young
Great seat, did a lot of research before choosing and a happy with my decision.Published 2 months ago by Jess
By far the best car seat we have purchased. Quality feel and very comfortable. Good feature to have the headrest speakers for long journeys. Highly recommendedPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Very secure and comfy. Would be 5 stars if it had a cup holder. It doesn't so only 4 stars from me.Published 2 months ago by Robmc3